A little help and thank you

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
AndreaN.

A little help and thank you

Post by AndreaN. » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi everyone. I am another student looking for a little help. I was wondering if any of you had any websites/blogs with pictures you took during Desert Storm. I am working on a big project/paper for a Middle East history class and everything I use has to come from the internet. I keep finding the same pictures on the internet and I would like to see some thing a little more personal or more on the human side of the war. I will cite my source for the pictures and my project will not be posted on the internet. Basically I am supposed to write about how I would present a powerpoint presentation with out making the actual presentation. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either but the only person veiwing the pictures besides me will be my professor. My father served in Desert Storm and he has a lot of really neat pictures but niether of us are computer savy enough to post them on the internet. I thank all of you for serving in the military and all of you have my deepest respect. You are the best and bravest people.

Thanks for your time,
Andrea
RichardLowry
Author of Gulf War Chronicles
Your Gulf War Unit: Military Historian and Author

Post by RichardLowry » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:30 pm

Andrea,

If you take the photos to your local drugstore, or wherever you get your pictures developed, they can probably tell you where you could get them scanned onto a disk. They may even be able to do it themselves. As for pictures of Desert Storm, I have found them quite scarce on the internet as the war was over before the reporters and photographers could catch up with the action.

I have tons of Iraqi Freedom Pictures if that would help.

Regards,

Richard S. Lowry