Gulf Illness blog

This area will be used to provide links and a brief description/review of sites that have valuable information related to Desert Shield/Storm.
graphxdave
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: usns mercy

Gulf Illness blog

Post by graphxdave » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Not trying to spam the board, just wanted to let you guys know about my blog. It was started with best of intentions, no advertising or any of that crap. I try to discuss the things that matter to us, but I also have some general veteran posts to expand my readers and keep it lively. I would love to have you guys and gals stop by and leave a comment, guest write if you want, or do a post on something that you want me to. I do the best I can when I'm feeling up to it. Of course I'm heavily medicated so you never know, but I think it's getting to be a good site. Let me know what you think here:

http://www.tinyurl.com/dsvets

Thanks folks. God bless.
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Re: Gulf Illness blog

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:51 am

Nice blog you have there although your "About" page needs to be completed. I suggest going into your Gulf War history.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton