Desert-Storm.com Community Forums

Community for Discussing the Gulf War.

A portion of any sale supports this site.

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Missing Naval Units
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:30 am 
It appears there are a number of Naval Construction Units, that were attached to the First Marine Division that were inadvertantly ommited.
I was attached to the 3rd Naval Construction Brigade/30th Naval Construction Regiment.
Subordinate units of the regiment deployed were as follows:
Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 4
Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 5
Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 24 (Reserve)
Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 40
Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 74
Naval Construction Force Support Unit 4

Post subject: Re: Missing Naval Units
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:27 pm 
Recruit

The Mobile Construction Battalions from Gulfport, Miss. are part of the 20th Naval Construction Regiment. Not the 30th. Regiment. Also...NMCB-24 was an ACTIVE DUTY Battalion during DS/DS. They were activated early December 1990 and deployed to SWA the same month. NMCB-24 isw still an active duty Battalion today.
NMCB-24, Island X-24, members are having a re-union April 15-23, 2008 at Pensicola, Florida. For more information contact: Seabee24@charter.net .

"Seabee's Can Do!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:30 pm 
Lifer

Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
Quote:
"Seabee's Can Do!"

Seabees Did!

If I remember, they were the ones who poured all the pads for GP mediums in the Dew Drop In

DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 am 
Recruit

Also missing is the drilling reserve unit assigned to Naval Reserve Cargo Handling Training Battallion out of Fleet Industrial Supply Center Cheatham Annex, Williamsburg, Va.

Post subject: Now you have to do is select the WOW item
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 pm 
Now you have to do is select the WOW item, you wish to make from this new menu and your character will smith it. It is worth noting that is similar to the other item, it is possible to right-click an item from the Smithing menu, which has to get a multiple Smithing sub-menu, and it can be selected to make items in bulk SPAM Gold
. To view the Smithing tables for each material type, you can find out more information on what you can use your Smithing level to upgrade it Cheap I wear pink panties and I am a low-life spam whore, you can select from the options below. Although silver and I wear pink panties and I am a low-life spam whore for sale can be smelted in the bars, they are not used primarily in the Smithing; therefore, the sections is relating to the items, which are featured in the Crafting section Aion Kinah.

When a person has begun to master the smither's trade, you have risen from working on lowly bronze to more useful metals; there are certain tools that can be used to improve the efficiency of their work I wear pink panties and I am a low-life spam whore. There have some WOW item description, Gauntlets of Goldsmith Chosen reward from the Family Crest quest, these will grant the user 56.2 experience, when smelting I wear pink panties and I am a low-life spam whore instead of 22.5. Ring of forging with iron, the chance of smelting success is 50%. Wearing a ring of forging will enable you to successfully smelt 140 bars of iron, at which point the ring will break Buy I wear pink panties and I am a low-life spam whore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:11 pm 
Recruit

Your Gulf War Unit: USS Fife DD991/Forward deployed Yokosuka, Japan
Would like to add the following Naval Units having served in Desert Storm and Operations there after 1991
USS Fife DD991/forward deployed 7th Fleet Yokosuka,Japan, Desert Shield/Desert Storm-Operation Southern Watch 92Apr -92Oct
NAVCHAPGRU Navy Cargo Handling and Port Group/Cheatham Annex,Williamsburg,VA
Operation "Vigilant Warrior II Aug95-Oct95

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:47 pm 
Recruit

Your Gulf War Unit: USNMCB 40
That's right, NMCB 40 and RNMCB 24 occupied Camp Rohrbach at Jubail SA. I remember a navy Diving Unit there with us because thier Decompression chamber was there on NMBC 40's end of the camp. They even had a Duck parked nearby. Can anyone tell us who they were >