Desert-Storm.com Community Forums

Community for Discussing the Gulf War.

A portion of any sale supports this site.

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 3rd Infantry Division/3rd Brigade/4-7 Inf.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:14 pm 
Recruit

Hey guys. Thought I'd post the unit I served in the Gulf with and hope to maybe "run" into some more Marne soldiers. I was stationed in Aschaffenburg Germany, Fiori Kaserne, HHC/F.I.S.T. back then. Dates from Nov. '89 to May '92. Not a Forward Observor anymore, well, that was still my primary MOS, but crossed over to 95 Bravo (Military Police) after leaving active duty and finishing my time in the Reserves til Nov. 2000.
Hey, if anyone was stationed in Germany, I'd love to shoot-the-shit with them.

-Fin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:57 am 
Recruit

Hey SSG RFIN,
Small world, I was in Aschaffenburg also. I was on Yeager Kaserne
212th MP Co. We may have crossed paths. I loved Gatsby's and Logos but we can't forget Hellburgers.

email me at cpagel@gulf-war-crisis.com and we can chat. Pretty cool.
http://www.gulf-war-crisis.com

A Nation which forgets it's defenders, will itself be forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:59 am 
Recruit

I was a mechanic for D Co at Fiori. I partied with SGT David Lamb (now SFC) and SPC Michael Sabaceda (now SFC). I was there 06/88-04/92
Aschaffenburg rocked. Been looking for the REAL Army ever since!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:48 pm 
Recruit

BOOGER!!! Its me Findlay from FIST platoon!! Holy shit man, how are you? I still talk to Wurpes, and SFC Carter all the time. Still have the pictures of you in Spain all drunk and passed out. HAHAH. Hey, email me at ssgronfin@comcast.net or get me on AIM at "SSGRONFIN". I'll send you the pictures. I went to visit Aschaffenburg in 2000 for a vacation,and man, did stuff change. You should see Fiori now. German low-income housing where we used to drink and sleep.
Well, talk to you soon.

-Fin

Post subject: Also in Aschaffenburg
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:20 pm 
Hey guys, also in a-burg during that time. Was in Cco 4/7. i married a girl from Elsenfeld not far from there and got stationed back in germany 2 years after it closed. Everything changed for the worse there. We got divorced and i came back to the states. lets talk somteime. Damn fine soldiers!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:04 am 
CHARLIE COMPANY FIST at your service! ;)

Post subject: Charlie Company FIST!?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:45 pm 
Who's this? This is Findlay. '89-'92. :)

Post subject: Looking for Dennis Bailey-Army-Mortars
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:46 am 
Recruit

Are you in the Army?
Looking for Dennis Bailey, 21 yrs in Jan. 1991, Army, Mortars. Likes camping, hiking and animals. He had been in Army for 3 yrs, went to Germany, France, then Saudia Arabia. We lost contact via mail. Would love to know how he is doing. Do you know of him? Thanks for your time.
Amy
jimamyemily@msn.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:17 pm 
Recruit

Sorry. Didn't know him.

Post subject: Delta 4/7
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:19 pm 
Hey guy. Stationed in A-burg from 90-92. Served in Delta. Hung with Company clerk, Brian Taylor and Wes Hayes. If anyone remembers shoot me an email at daveoceans@yahoo.com

Post subject: Re: 3rd Infantry Division/3rd Brigade/4-7 Inf.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:44 pm 
SSG RFIN wrote:
Hey guys. Thought I'd post the unit I served in the Gulf with and hope to maybe "run" into some more Marne soldiers. I was stationed in Aschaffenburg Germany, Fiori Kaserne, HHC/F.I.S.T. back then. Dates from Nov. '89 to May '92. Not a Forward Observor anymore, well, that was still my primary MOS, but crossed over to 95 Bravo (Military Police) after leaving active duty and finishing my time in the Reserves til Nov. 2000.

-Fin

Post subject: Re: 3rd Infantry Division/3rd Brigade/4-7 Inf.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:49 pm 
I served in Delta 4/7 in 1991/92 2nd platoon under SFC Strong. I have made numerous trips back to A-Burg as a civilian and walk around the empty barracks as I remininscene. By the way I remember Dave Buchman. Anyways, I finished my time at Fort Polk and exited the army in 1993.

SSG RFIN wrote:

-Fin

Post subject: Hey fellows
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:15 am 
cpagel wrote:
Hey SSG RFIN,

I am trying to find the unit i was attached to, during Desert Storm.From Janurary of 91 to April 91 I was assigned to B, Co 12th engr Bn Dexheim, Germany. The only thing that i can remember was leaving Cement City anyone of any knowledge of this please respond. SSG Allen @ william1952aol.com

Small world, I was in Aschaffenburg also. I was on Yeager Kaserne
212th MP Co. We may have crossed paths. I loved Gatsby's and Logos but we can't forget Hellburgers.

email me at cpagel@gulf-war-crisis.com and we can chat. Pretty cool.
http://www.g
ulf-war-crisis.com

Post subject: Hey Fellows
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:41 pm 
I am trying to find the unit I was attached to, during Desert Storm. From Janurary 91 to April 91 I was assigned to B, Co 12th engr Bn Dexheim, Germany. The onlt thing that I can remember was leaving Cement City anyone of any knowledge of this please respond. SSG Allen @ williamt1952 aol.com

Post subject: aschaffenburg
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:59 pm 
Recruit

I was on fiori aug 87 to mar 90. "delta fist" my team was dave lamb,kenny morris, sgt gilpin, sfc hart,sgt iverson, funny to hear you guys talk about hellburgers and gatsby's. What was the name of the heavymetal bar across the street from gatsby's? I also remember a bar near hellburgers named mothers. I am also in contact with chris riemer from delta headquarters we have been looking for chuck haupt from hhc . He went over to the gulf and we can't find any info on him. I also knew mike sabaceda pretty well and have all of his home town info if anybody wants it