Desert-Storm.com Community Forums

Community for Discussing the Gulf War.

A portion of any sale supports this site.

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:54 am 
yeahdudezcool

Post subject: 1/7 infantry, ashaffenburg.3id. 15 years ago today.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:16 am 
hey 1/7, remeber me, give me a shout at

Phantom3id@yahoo.com

Post subject: HHC 4/7
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:03 am 
I just stumbled onto this site. I was an 11M assigned to HHC4/7 IN from 88 to 91. I was the company clerk for a while. Strange to hear people talking about Logo's, Gatsby's, and Hellburger's. I remeber many of the names you guys have been talking about (this FIST guys). SGT Moody.

Post subject: Aschaffenburg
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:57 am 
I was stationed in Aschaffenburg from 84-87, started out in headquarters division (S-3) and ended up on Yeager with 178th PSC ... last name was Goodhart, first name Stephanie... would like to hear from anyone that was stationed there at that time! I haven't heard from my best friend Lisa Mason in years ... also Gary Garner, Bylerly and others.. some of the officers then were Colonel Beal, Captain Wolf, Sergeant Major Bevel, Major Weimer........anyone recognize these names? I remember logos, and the other places also, brings back memories... :)

Post subject: A-burg '87-'90
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:08 am 
Recruit

Hey
worked at the shoppette from late '87-late'89,then worked DPP counter @ the PX on Jaeger Kaserne

Short,skinny,long haired redhead with the big mouth and "perky" personality

Anyone think they might remember me???

One of my closest friends to date was the blonde British gal who also worked the shoppette.

If you were in A-burg during that time I'm sure I sold you beer,ice,munchies and cigarettes-and if it was a beautiful saturday and you were stockin up on beer to go drink down by the castle I'm sure you got "stuck here workin" lecture (lol)

Post subject: Aschaffenburg
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:44 am 

Post subject: My unit also went to Desert Storm
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:20 pm 
90th Army Reserve Command

Post subject: B Co 12th Engr Bn
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:35 pm 
SSG Allen, B Co 12th Engrs. Are you the SSG Allen that was in A&B platoon heavy equipment section? or the SSG Allen that was A&B platoon CEV TC??

Post subject: Sfc Strong
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:15 am 
Hello all I was the medic for A Co 4/7th infantry during the gulf war. I was in A Burgh from 89 to 92. I was the bouncer at one time at Gatsbys and loved the triangle (Gatsbys, Libertys,and Logo,s) I would really like to get in touch with the gang from A burg during that time. contact me at linenberger75@aol.com.

Post subject: D Co 4/7 maintenance
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:59 am 
Recruit

Hey all,

I was in HHC 4/7 - D Company maintenance team 1989-1991. Have been looking for SGT Walt Alianell. He was a turret mechanic. Does anyone have an address or phone number for him? Does anyone remember Gene Day or Shawn Burhmester?

SFC Robert McGuffie

robert.mcguffie@or.ngb.army.mil

Post subject: A BURG 87 TILL 91
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:53 am 
Hey A-Burg was great good times. The triangle, libertys, logos etc. The gulf sucked. I have video, write back. Was at Graves 1-7 Inf C-Company

Post subject: Re: A BURG 87 TILL 91
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:16 pm 
hey folks.
i was in a-burg too. gary simms, tank mechanic. nickname "the rat" cause i always had random stuff people needed. like a pack rat.
only names i'm recognizing is sgt. moody, and of course sabaceda. we were on a truck together during the gulf. gave him a ton of sh*# for breaking up with his german wife.
i mostly passed on the triangle and was found in the german bars trying to speak my sketchy german and listening to electronic music. heh.
or off skateboarding somewhere.
funny this time of year i always think back to germany and the gulf.
can't ever forget cash. tradegy for sure.
any one remember me hit me back.
been a long time and details are foggy. but i remember wrenching away in the cold. and fighting with our group sgt. all the time. what was that guys name anyway. sfc henderson??
and the hamburgers and cokes at the cobal towers, with the ac cranked so hard it froze up. ha.
g (at) studio4nine (dot) com

Post subject: Re: A BURG 87 TILL 91
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:32 pm 
Good Soldiers Never Die

Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation
garysimms wrote:
hey folks.
i was in a-burg too. gary simms, tank mechanic. nickname "the rat" cause i always had random stuff people needed. like a pack rat.
only names i'm recognizing is sgt. moody, and of course sabaceda. we were on a truck together during the gulf. gave him a ton of sh*# for breaking up with his german wife.
i mostly passed on the triangle and was found in the german bars trying to speak my sketchy german and listening to electronic music. heh.
or off skateboarding somewhere.
funny this time of year i always think back to germany and the gulf.
can't ever forget cash. tradegy for sure.
any one remember me hit me back.
been a long time and details are foggy. but i remember wrenching away in the cold. and fighting with our group sgt. all the time. what was that guys name anyway. sfc henderson??
and the hamburgers and cokes at the cobal towers, with the ac cranked so hard it froze up. ha.
g (at) studio4nine (dot) com

Hey Gary.. Where are you located?

http://www.gulfweb.org/
http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/fullmovie.php

Post subject: Re: Aschaffenburg
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:31 pm 
goodhart wrote:
I was stationed in Aschaffenburg from 84-87, started out in headquarters division (S-3) and ended up on Yeager with 178th PSC ... last name was Goodhart, first name Stephanie... would like to hear from anyone that was stationed there at that time! I haven't heard from my best friend Lisa Mason in years ... also Gary Garner, Bylerly and others.. some of the officers then were Colonel Beal, Captain Wolf, Sergeant Major Bevel, Major Weimer........anyone recognize these names? I remember logos, and the other places also, brings back memories... :)

I CERTAINLY REMEMBER YOU -> PDOWD67@YAHOO.COM

Post subject: B-4-7
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:27 pm 
Recruit

Hey guys,

Bringing back some memories....

I was a 11M stationed in Kitzingen (1-15) then A-Burg, 90-92 in Bravo Company 4-7. ETS in May of 92 after the unit was deactivated. Spent a couple of years in the reserves (242nd MI).

Has anybody been back to A-Burg, I was wondering what happened to our old barracks? I remember seeing pictures of the barracks when they were occupied by the Nazi's.

Later,

DR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next