looking for YOU

Looking for someone from Desert-Storm? Try posting here.
mcann
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

looking for YOU

Post by mcann » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:07 pm

Looking for a HM1 Larry Wong last seen Camp Lejuene 1991. Any know his whwere abouts. HM1 Eric Harrget, HM3 David Dizor, Hm2 Mark Ward, HM3 Dean Mavrick, Cpl Montanna, HM3 Tom Rice, Anyone that was in Operation Just Cause in Panama Military or Civilian.
Doc Cann
Desert Storm Dec1990- July1991
Panama Just Cause
2nd FSSG 2nd Med BN. C company
darren barnett
Recruit

Post by darren barnett » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:00 am

I was in 3/6 and participated in Operation Just Cause and Operation Promote Liberty in Panama.
mcann
Recruit

Post by mcann » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:03 pm

I was in BSSG 4 Det G The Grim Reapers. Have you heard from anyone else from the other Marine units?
Doc Cann
Panama Just Cause
darren barnett
Recruit

Post by darren barnett » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:29 pm

Yes, a Sgt. from my platoon retired from the Corps and is now a supervisor with Blackwater, U.S.A. providing contracted security in Iraq.I won't post his name here as he is still in Iraq and I don't know what possible damages could come from his name being on the net.Also my former Squad leader is now a MasterSgt in Quantico , Va. Other than that I have lost touch.
mcann
Recruit

Post by mcann » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:27 pm

I know of a few that where in the Air force at the time we where down there one is real good friend of minen. i have heard from not a soul from the Sercurity Force down i took care of, your the first from the killer Bees. As for the Reapers they are MIA so far but ill keep on looking. The Tropical times is gone they closed it when they closed Southern Command Unit down there. I have written the Panama local news paper down there the bases are all closed that we where at they said.

keep in touch

Semper FI Do or die Corpsman up!!!!
Doc Cann
Panama Just Cause
darren barnett
Recruit

Post by darren barnett » Mon May 01, 2006 12:51 am

Hmmm, Howard air base closed...where wil the Panamanian women get their 2 piece chicken dinners at now? Thats an inside joke for those of us that were there during the invasion.