Looking for guys from 1-37 Armor - Vilseck/Desert Storm era

Looking for someone from Desert-Storm? Try posting here.
JDinRI

Looking for guys from 1-37 Armor - Vilseck/Desert Storm era

Post by JDinRI » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:03 pm

Hi !
I'm looking to get in touch with my friends from 1-37 Armor in Vilseck.

I'm in contact with a few of the guys from the unit and have set up a site for any of the 1-37 soldiers past and present to use to share stories or reconnect with their old friends. I'll continue to add/improve it as time permits.

I recently got together with Jeff Fuchs, Jack Gulden and Ed Dyer at Army/Navy in Philly. We had a great time telling stories and remembering some of the adventures from the desert. It would be great to see some of you other folks too !

I do have some video that I'd be happy to share with you all - some is funny stuff, us goofing around and saying "hi" to our families back home and playing baseball in that field we built in Rumaliya Iraq. Ed had some folks at the Pentagon put some of the audio and video I had together in a nice format - there's some combat footage there as well.

Hope to hear from you !

JD
then: Spc John Dwyer
HHC 1-37 Armor '88-'91

http://www.1-37armor.net
JDinRI
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by JDinRI » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:50 pm

joined 'after' i posted... i'm a member now....

Hi !
I'm looking to get in touch with my friends from 1-37 Armor in Vilseck.

I'm in contact with a few of the guys from the unit and have set up a site for any of the 1-37 soldiers past and present to use to share stories or reconnect with their old friends. I'll continue to add/improve it as time permits.

I recently got together with Jeff Fuchs, Jack Gulden and Ed Dyer at Army/Navy in Philly. We had a great time telling stories and remembering some of the adventures from the desert. It would be great to see some of you other folks too !

I do have some video that I'd be happy to share with you all - some is funny stuff, us goofing around and saying "hi" to our families back home and playing baseball in that field we built in Rumaliya Iraq. Ed had some folks at the Pentagon put some of the audio and video I had together in a nice format - there's some combat footage there as well.

Hope to hear from you !

JD
then: Spc John Dwyer
HHC 1-37 Armor '88-'91

http://www.1-37armor.net
drift1

Post by drift1 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:39 pm

great site thanks
Sick 6

Post by Sick 6 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:16 am

does anyone know how to get in touch with captain silver?
rocker1962
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 1/37 armour

Re: Looking for guys from 1-37 Armor - Vilseck/Desert Storm

Post by rocker1962 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

SFC Framness retired was SSG at the time trying to find dallorhide anyone have any idea. Scout Plt
Rruckman
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: C co. 1/37 armor

Re: Looking for guys from 1-37 Armor - Vilseck/Desert Storm

Post by Rruckman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:49 am

I was the medic of C company 1/37 armor and would love to reunite and find some folks. I tried the link on this page but it redirects.... I have something a few of them may need...

Thx

Rick

Spc Ruckman back then

Just rick now