i'm looking for my dad

Looking for someone from Desert-Storm? Try posting here.
LeAnna118

i'm looking for my dad

Post by LeAnna118 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 pm

Hi everyone!

My names Kaylee and a few weeks ago i asked my mom who my real father was and all she could tell me was that his name is Tim and he was a marine serving in operation Desert Storm and was deplored to 29 Palms Marine base in 29 Palms, California. Also i sorry to say that whoever my dad is, he does not know i even exist because my mom was afraid to tell him she was pregnent with me. So now 12 years later i'm looking for my dad. So if you were or know someone who was deplored to 29 Palms Marine Base and is named Tim please email me at: kaykel@prodigy.net. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Kaylee S.
tdeleon

Heart skipped a beat

Post by tdeleon » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:05 pm

You made my heart skip a beat when I saw you mention Tim and Desert Storm. Sorry to say I never server in Palms.

Good luck!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:29 pm

hi i also am looking for an american soldier by the name of CHARLIE POLK i dont have much info on him just that he meet a girl by the name of kerrie in townsville, AUSTRALIA 17 years ago and got to know each other quite well and the outcome was a beautiful little girl by the name off KAIA who is now sweet 16 and only knows the name of her father and doesnt know any way of trying to find him i myself do not know much about charlie polk only that he was in desert storm and in the army he was a fairly tall dark african american male he would be approx 35 years old (give or take a few years) if any one knows of charlie polk or the where abouts of him could they please contact cindy via vidler01@bigblue.net.au as kaia would love to hear from the father she doesent know and im sure charlie polk you would love to know the little girl that you also dont know anything about or was even born

i also hope you have some luck with your search kaylee
SGT_JDC
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

With name you can ask the VA records office in St Loius MO

Post by SGT_JDC » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:41 pm

If you have enough information you can get the last know address, its public record from the VA in St Louis MO http://www.va.gov
SGT_JDC US Army Retired
Medically retired due to health problems GWS.
82nd paratrooper

lookin for my dad

Post by 82nd paratrooper » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:08 pm

:( hi im looking for my dad! he was with the 229th avn at ft. bragg. his name is larry brown (a.k.a downtown larry brown) any info would be greatly apprecated. last time i saw him i was leaving germany with my mom cause they had gotten a divorce. you would know him for the the bosnia incident, and the axe in the laptop! haha! can someone help
82nd paratrooper

lookin for my dad

Post by 82nd paratrooper » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:10 pm

:( hi im looking for my dad! he was with the 229th avn at ft. bragg. his name is larry brown (a.k.a downtown larry brown) any info would be greatly apprecated. last time i saw him i was leaving germany with my mom cause they had gotten a divorce. you would know him for the the bosnia incident, and the axe in the laptop! haha! he retired a msg where he then went to the 344th maint co. (dont know where the hell thats at) he was an apache helicopter guy. can someone help (browny200406@aol.com my email)