Looking for 24th trans co. soldiers Ft. Riley, Ks. Desert St

Looking for someone from Desert-Storm? Try posting here.
donnie11867
Recruit

Looking for 24th trans co. soldiers Ft. Riley, Ks. Desert St

Post by donnie11867 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:47 am

He this is Sgt. Donnie Weathers and would like to visit with you all
synapticfix
Recruit

Re: Looking for 24th trans co. soldiers Ft. Riley, Ks. Desert St

Post by synapticfix » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi Sgt. Weathers. This is SP4 Schweyer. I didn't serve during Desert Storm but served with the 24th Transportation Co. from 12/83 - 8/86. I was hoping to locate anyone who served with the unit during that time frame. Thank you for service to our country.
FA1SGret
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery

Post by FA1SGret » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 am

Can't really help ya with your search, but a visit is always good.
Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Cease Fire
3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
210th FA Bde
DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!
falcon5962
Recruit

Post by falcon5962 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am

Sgt Weathers, this is MAJ (RET) Jim Jones, former 3rd Plt Ldr with 24th Trans Co, I remember you and the other maintenance plt members very well. We are looking to set up a reunion in 2010 (if at all possible) and will be enlisting all the help we can get in setting this up. You can get ahold of me at grace_buford@roadrunner.com. Nice seeing you on here and hoping that other 24th Trans Vets will come on in as well.
singletarytee
Recruit

Post by singletarytee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello Everyone, this is SSG Singletary it has been a long time and I would love to hear from all of you. Happy New Year.
falcon5962
Recruit

Post by falcon5962 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:42 am

SSG Singletary and all other 24th Trans Vets, you can join a growing number of your fellow 24th alumni on Facebook at 24th Transportation Company - Ft Riley. There is a growing number of individuals on there and there is also a plan for a reunion sometime in the 2011 timeframe. Hoping to see you all there. MAJ (RET) Jim Jones
B HOWARD
Recruit

Post by B HOWARD » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:03 pm

SSG SINGLETARY AND MAJ. JONES ITS GOOD TO FIND SOME OF YOU GUYS. THIS IS SPC HOWARD 3RD PLT. IVE BEEN TALKING TO HOOGERHYDE AND WINCHELL. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE SGT. JIM KEITH IS ? I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO HIM AS WELL. MY WIFE HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE. JUST SEARCH BRIAN HOWARD AND IT SHOULD TAKE YOU TO HER PAGE. IM DEFINATELY LOOKING FORWARD TO A REUNION. THAT WOULD BE GREAT. I HAVE MY OWN FACEBOOK NOW.
Last edited by B HOWARD on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESERT SHIELD/DESERT STORM VETERAN
1ST. INFANRTY DIVISION 90-91
UNCSF-JSA PAN MUN JOM, KOREA 89-90
FOREVER "IN FRONT OF THEM ALL"
leverknight
Recruit

Post by leverknight » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi everyone I am Sgt Leverknight I was told there was going to be a reunion I am wondering when it will be and where it be? It was good hearing form some you and even seeing some ,hope to hear back thank you. Sgt Leverknight
Gulfvet90
Recruit

Post by Gulfvet90 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello All!

I'M looking for anyone from 3/3 ACR M Company Fort Bliss TX. If anyone knows of anyone from this company would realy love to get in contact with the guys from Mco 3/3 ACR.

I would realy like to hear from te guys from basic training. The company was B181 2nd platoon Fort Knox Kentucky or any of the guys from Bravo 181 Fort Knox Kentucky. The time line would be August 23 1989 to December 1989. Some of the guys were Mike Yackamowist, Dennis Werzbicky, Luois Willoford, Chris Bastiel, Charles Shultz, Jeffrey Tope. The drill instructors were Formo ad calez ok i'm outta here.

Gulfvet90
I'll see you on the other side!

WARNING

I suffer From Occasional Loss Of Mental Stability, And Become Very Violent With Only Slight Provocation. The Veterans Administration Has Determined That Both Mental And Physical Harassment Of My Person May Be Hazardous To Your Health And Well Being. So Please, For Your Sake
STAY OUT OF MY FACE!
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am

leverknight wrote:Hi everyone I am Sgt Leverknight I was told there was going to be a reunion I am wondering when it will be and where it be? It was good hearing form some you and even seeing some ,hope to hear back thank you. Sgt Leverknight
Welcome to the forums Sarge. Please stick around and intriduce yourself. We have a category for yioue DS stories and memories and another for any pics you might wanna share from back in the day.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
B HOWARD
Recruit

Re: Looking for 24th trans co. soldiers Ft. Riley, Ks. Deser

Post by B HOWARD » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

SGT. LEVERKNIGHT, HOW ARE YOU DOING? THERE IS A FACEBOOK PAGE THAT HAS ALOT OF THE GUYS ON THERE. DO YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCT? IF NOT YOU NEED TO GET ONE. SGT. WORTHINGTON IS ON THERE, WINCHELL,HOOGERHYDE,COPEN,CAFFEE,LT. JONES ,CONERTY.... AND MORE. SGT. DYE,SGT. DUNLAP. MOM IS ON THERE TOO. ITS A GREAT SITE. IF YOU GET AN ACCOUNT SEARCH MY NAME "BRIAN K HOWARD", REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND, AND WE'LL GO FROM THERE. WE ARE TRYING TO LOCATE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE FOR A REUNION IN 2011 AT FT. RILEY. CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE, BUT ITS ON THAT 24TH TRANS WEB PAGE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. ALSO FALCON ON HERE IS LT. JONES.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=266219290357
DESERT SHIELD/DESERT STORM VETERAN
1ST. INFANRTY DIVISION 90-91
UNCSF-JSA PAN MUN JOM, KOREA 89-90
FOREVER "IN FRONT OF THEM ALL"