Intelligence officer, 2nd Marine Divsion

Looking for someone from Desert-Storm? Try posting here.
cabarfeidh
Recruit

Intelligence officer, 2nd Marine Divsion

Post by cabarfeidh » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:03 am

Hi all,

I just noticed this site and I thought I would like to use this as a medium to locate anybody from the above divsion I was attached to (Ensign, USN) in Gulf 1 November 1990-April 1991. I was the only one of two Arabic speaking officers given an emergency commision for the duration of the conflict. I was only 19 then.

Thank you,

cabarfeidh
cabarfeidh
Recruit

Post by cabarfeidh » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:23 am

I am afraid that my hands were ahead of my brain. I meant to continue when I wrote attached, I was attached to the 2nd Marine Division under an extarordinary no nonsense Marine officer who I might add, did not like the Navy except when we gave them a ride.

Go Navy! :D
troutster
Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by troutster » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:12 pm

Good luck locating them!

And I'm glad you survived "your" Marine. :lol:

edit: Just moved to this forum to keep things tidy.
George E. Kernaghan
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Intellegence Officer?

Post by George E. Kernaghan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:46 pm

:?: As an Intellegence Officer during DS/DS do you remember anything about coilition military convoys being fired upon along the MSR (military supply route) during December 1990??? If you do, contact me...George E. Kernaghan, EO-3. E-mail to: gekernaghan@hotmail.com; &/or: gekernaghan@yahoo.com , ASAP. :!:
I'm an EO-3 former Seabee who serves in DS/DS. I'm searching for those I've served with. E-mail addresses are: gekernaghan@yahoo.com ,&: gekernaghan@hotmail.com . Give me a shout-out.