gulf war II and same old cover up

Care to discuss the current conflict in Iraq and Afganistan?
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:09 am
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit
Location: Penna

gulf war II and same old cover up

Post by Hawk » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:30 am

:( "Father of dead soldier claims Army coverup", by Mark Benjamin, UPI Investigations Editor, Published 8/7/2003 6:13 PM

WASHINGTON, Aug. 7 (UPI) -- The father of a soldier who died of pneumonia this spring said Thursday the Army has excluded her death from its investigation of deadly pneumonia because it wants to cover up vaccine side effects.

"The government is covering this up and it is a dog-gone shame," said Moses Lacy, whose daughter, Army Spc. Rachael Lacy, died April 4 at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., after getting pneumonia.

Lacy said his daughter "was a healthy young woman" but got ill within days of getting anthrax and smallpox vaccinations on March 2 in preparation for deployment to the Persian Gulf. She was too ill to ever be deployed.

The Army said 100 soldiers have gotten pneumonia in Iraq and southwestern Asia, two of those have died and another 13 have had to be put on respirators.

"The common denominator is smallpox and anthrax vaccinations," Moses Lacy said in a telephone interview from his home in Lynwood, Ill. "These young people have given their lives to the military and they are getting a raw deal. The Department of Defense is closing their eyes."

The Army did not mention vaccines on Tuesday when it held a press conference on the pneumonia investigation. Officials said the pneumonia does not appear to be contagious, and are close to ruling out biological or chemical warfare, SARS and Legionnaire's disease.

Col. Robert DeFraites of the Army Surgeon General's office said at the press conference that the Pentagon launched the investigation because of the severity of the pneumonia. "Are we seeing more cases in general than we might expect? Despite the harsh environment, the answer is no ... But again, we are still concerned about these severe ones."

DeFraites told UPI on Wednesday that the Pentagon would look into whether vaccines, among other factors, might have triggered the pneumonia cases. "Among all of the possible causes or contributing factors, we are looking at the immunizations that the soldiers received as well," DeFraites said. "It is premature to say that there is any relationship at all."

The Army said it is excluding Lacy's death from its investigation because Lacy never made it to Iraq or southwestern Asia where it says the cases are clustered. "She was never deployed to Iraq," Army Surgeon General spokeswoman Virginia Stephanakis told UPI Thursday. She said the military is participating in an investigation of Lacy's death separate from the pneumonia investigation. "It is a whole different issue."

Moses Lacy disagreed.

"She should be on that list (of deaths to investigate) because my daughter's first symptoms were pneumonia," Lacy said. "It happened immediately" after the vaccines, Moses said. "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. If I were a medical official it would be the first thing I would look into."

Steve Robinson, executive director of the National Gulf War Resource Center, told UPI, "We should include in this study any illnesses or deaths that appear to be pneumonia-related that occurred in theater or out of theater."

Dr. Eric Pfeifer, the Minnesota coroner who performed Lacy's autopsy, told the Army Times that the smallpox and anthrax vaccines "may have" contributed to Lacy's death. "It's just very suspicious in my mind...that she's healthy, gets the vaccinations and then dies a couple weeks later." He listed "post-vaccine" problems on the death certificate.

Other members of the armed forces not in the Pentagon investigation say the anthrax vaccine has made them very sick with pneumonia-like symptoms. Michael Girard, a Senior Airman at Patrick Air Force Base in Cocoa Beach, Fla., got his second anthrax shot on March 4. He developed flu-like symptoms - runny nose and a "heavy chest" - starting March 6 and by March 12 developed a rash on his left arm where he had gotten the shot.

"Then basically it started attacking my body, section by section," Girard said. He said he has since suffered bouts of vomiting up blood, pain in his feet that made them turn blue, chest pain, constipation, pain in his legs, headaches, stomach aches and extremely high blood pressure. In one weekend he went to the emergency room four times. He says he suffers from insomnia and fatigue.

At one point, he developed a horrible cough. "They did do a chest X-ray because they thought it might be pneumonia. A nurse told me that it was, but a doctor came in and said that it was not."

Girard said Air Force doctors first suspected the anthrax vaccine caused his problems, but since have backed away from that diagnosis. "Everything that has been associated with this ever since I got sick has been like a coverup," Girard said. He said he "was perfectly 100 percent healthy" before getting the vaccine. "I was in the gym for an hour to two hours per day. I was running. I was energetic."

He said he was not scheduled to deploy anywhere.

In its pneumonia investigation, the Army is looking into the July 12 death of Army Spc. Joshua M. Neusche, 20, of Montreal, Mo. The Pentagon has described his death as "other causes." The Army is also looking at the June 17 death of Army Sgt. Michael L. Tosto, 24, of Apex, N.C. His death is listed as "illness."

Stephanakis said she was unfamiliar with the June 26 death in Kuwait of another soldier, Army Spc. Cory A. Hubbell, 20, of Urbana, Ill. His death is listed by the Pentagon under "breathing difficulties." Hubbell's mother, Connie Bickers, of Urbana, Ill., told the Champaign News-Gazette that the Army had not told her how her apparently healthy son died. "I wish I had answers, but I don't know if I'm ever going to get them," Bickers told the paper.

On Thursday, the Pentagon announced the death of Sgt. David L. Loyd, 44, of Jackson, Tenn. The announcement said Lloyd died on Aug. 5 when he "was on a mission when he experienced severe chest pains. The soldier was sent to the Kuwait hospital where he was pronounced dead."

A co-author of a government-sponsored study of possible side effects from the anthrax vaccine told UPI that the Army should look at whether that vaccine is behind the cluster of pneumonia cases. That study last year found the vaccine was the "possible or probable" cause of pneumonia in two soldiers.

"As physicians, I would think they would be looking at all possible causes. I would think vaccines would be part of that," said Dr. John L. Sever of George Washington University Medical School, who was one of six authors of the study.

Last year's anthrax vaccine study, printed in the May 2002 issue of Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety, found that the vaccine was the "possible or probable" cause of pneumonia among two soldiers, according to Sever. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services convened the group, called the Anthrax Vaccine Expert Committee, which studied 602 reports of possible reactions to the vaccine among nearly 400,000 troops who received it, Sever said.

In addition to identifying pneumonia and flu-like symptoms among troops who received the vaccine, the group also looked at four other cases of potentially serious reactions, including severe back pain and two soldiers who had sudden difficulty breathing in a possible allergic reaction to the vaccine.

Sever described the two cases of pneumonia as "wheezing and difficulty breathing going into a pneumonia-like picture."

To conduct the study, the Anthrax Vaccine Expert Committee examined reports from the U.S. military to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; they are anecdotal reports and do not necessarily show a cause-and-effect relationship.

Moses Lacy said he believes the real story is about vaccine side effects. "Unless somebody breaks this story wide open, we are going to have a lot more deaths. I am afraid we are going to lose a lot because of this vaccine."

Copyright © 2001-2003 United Press International

gulf war sydrome II ? :x
I am only one but I am one. I can not do everything but I can Do something And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do What I can do I should do And what I should do by the grace of God I will do. Edward E. Hale
User avatar
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:09 am
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit
Location: Penna

Post by Hawk » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:34 am


CategoryConspiracy) Created8/9/2003 12:54:00 AM)

NEW REVELATION SURFACES ABOUT GULF WAR II MYSTERY ILLNESS The American Gulf War Veterans Association (AGWVA), an independent Gulf War Veterans support organization, has long searched for answers to explain why nearly half of the 697,000 Gulf War I Veterans are now ill and why over 200,000 of those servicemen/women have requested disability, but have received no adequate diagnosis or treatment, from either the Department of Defense (DOD), or Veterans Affairs. Though there have been over 125 studies done by the government at the cost of over $300,000,000 to the taxpayer, we still have no answers as to what caused so many of our soldiers to become ill. Meanwhile, the suffering veterans are receiving little, if any, medical treatment for this illness. It seems that whenever veterans become ill, the term mystery illness seems to be the first and often the only diagnosis that is ever made. Veterans are then left to fend for themselves, sick and unable to work, with little hope of a normal life again.

The AGWVA is now again asking questions, this time, about the newest mystery illness to hit the military. After being pressured by a few independent news reporters who have not permitted this mystery to continue unabated, The DOD recently has been forced to announce the mystery deaths of Gulf War II soldiers and that at least 100 other men and women have become ill. Again, however, there were no adequate answers, but, only that the mystery illness diagnosis had reared its ugly head again. According to a family member of one of the military victims, the DOD recently, has changed its label of the illness and is now calling it pneumonia in sharp contrast to what a physician on the scene reported. Due to continuing pressure for sound answers, the DOD was again forced to send an investigative team to Iraq, however the convenient, repeated lack of diagnosis, unfortunately translates into lack of treatment, and lack of compensation for the veteran. The jury is still out, however, if the DOD will be forthcoming with the truth this time.

Contrary to the pneumonia and mystery illness labels, enlightening information surfaced today on THE POWER HOUR radio show ( in an interview with Mark Neusche, father of Josh Neusche, one of the GW II troops to lose his life from the mystery illness while serving in Iraq. The father stated that his 20-year-old healthy son, a former track star and non-smoker, had written home on June 26th explaining that he would be going on a 30-hour hauling mission, but that he could not disclose what they would be hauling. The son had stated that he had been to the Palace of Sadaam Hussein, and it was later learned that he was hauling at the Baghdad Airport.

Marsha Paxson also appeared on the show, as she is the journalist who broke the U.S. story for the Lake Sun Leader ( Although the facts behind this story are continually changing, Ms. Paxson is one of the few journalists who is remaining true to the facts of the original story. Ms. Paxson revealed in her articles that the father reported that his son was not the only ill soldier. Neusche stated that while his son was in a coma at Landstuhl Hospital, the father overheard the nurses say that they were expecting numerous sick troops to be brought in all at one time. In fact, the father actually witnessed approximately 55 other troops being received by the hospital after they were transported by a military ambulance (bus). According to the father, the transported troops were exhibiting varying degrees of the illness. Some walked, some were in wheelchairs and others were on respirators. In the commotion, a doctor reported to the father that his son was suffering from a toxin. No mention of pneumonia was ever made to him, nor was it ever reported in the medical record.

Paxson and the AGWVA now question the diagnosis, the actual number of troops that were reported ill, and when the DOD first became aware of this incident.

One of the most surprising statements to come from The Power Hour interview conducted on The Genesis Network was that while the son, Josh Neusche, was a healthy young soldier on June 26, 2003, when he reported that he was going to serve on the secret hauling mission, by July 1, 2003, he was in a coma, and that day was suddenly classified by the military, as medically retired from the Army without Josh or his family's consent. Josh did not die until July 12, 2003. Among other problems that this new classification created was that the DOD was no longer obligated to assist the family in getting to Germany to be with their son as he lay in a coma. Because the DOD would not provide even so much as plane or taxi fare for the Neusche family, :x all 650 members of the 203 Engineer Battalion each contributed $10.00 to make the family's final visit possible. :D

The AGWVA is demanding answers in a timely fashion and according to spokesperson Joyce Riley, We will not tolerate another whitewashing of a tragedy against our veterans. It has happened too many times before with our failure to safeguard our troops, adequately diagnose and effectively treat the victims of Agent Orange spraying, Project Shad shipboard-experimentation, and Gulf War Illness I. This time someone has to be held accountable. Ms. Riley closed by saying, Speaking out for our past and present sick veterans is the best way for Americans to support our troops!

The interview with Mark Neusche and Marsha Paxson can be heard at: click on the GWII mystery illness interview. For more information on Gulf War illnesses, go to

For more information on Project Shad, go to
I am only one but I am one. I can not do everything but I can Do something And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do What I can do I should do And what I should do by the grace of God I will do. Edward E. Hale
User avatar
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 3:09 am
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit
Location: Penna

Post by Hawk » Sat Sep 13, 2003 1:06 am

no they are trying to link this to smoking :roll: maybe next they will claim its stress related :roll:

Washington Post
September 12, 2003
Pg. 1
Troops' Pneumonia Outbreak Spurs Medical Hunt

By David Brown, Washington Post Staff Writer

Lt. Col. Janice M. Rusnak, recently arrived at the U.S. military hospital in Landstuhl, Germany, for a tour as infectious-diseases specialist, walked into the third-floor intensive care unit. She didn't know the name of the patient she wanted to see. But she had what she considered a fairly good description.

Can you point me to the soldier from Iraq who's on a ventilator? she asked a nurse. The one with acute respiratory distress syndrome.

Which one? the nurse answered. We have three.

Three cases in one place -- pretty strange, the 50-year-old Rusnak remembers thinking.

Rusnak's observation that morning in late July was the opening chapter of a medical whodunit -- the end of which still hasn't been written. Although it has identified a surprising suspect, the military is still in the midst of a full-scale investigation to trace the source of a rare, and occasionally fatal, illness.

What's clear so far is this: Since early March, about 100 soldiers deployed to the Persian Gulf region and Central Asia have contracted pneumonia. About 30 have been ill enough to be sent to hospitals in Europe or the United States. In medical slang, 19 "crashed" within hours of getting sick, not responding to antibiotics and requiring mechanical ventilators to breathe for them. Two have died.

On the day she walked into the Landstuhl hospital, Rusnak was looking for a patient about whom she had been told several days earlier in an e-mail from doctors at the Army's 28th Combat Support Hospital in Iraq. They had a soldier with severe pneumonia whom they were thinking of evacuating to Germany. They were worried, and a little spooked. They had recently had a similar patient -- a 24-year-old sergeant with pneumonia who also needed a ventilator. He had gone into cardiac arrest and died while being prepared for a flight out.

There's a saying in medicine that an "outbreak" is when you see one more case of a disease than you expect. Here were four young soldiers from Iraq sick enough with pneumonia to need machines to breathe for them, and one had died. This was not something Rusnak could easily pass by.

And she didn't.

Before the day was over, she and colleagues at Landstuhl notified Army epidemiologists in the United States that they might be looking at some sort of outbreak. What or how extensive it was, they weren't sure.

Nothing obviously links the cases, the severe ones in particular. There is no evidence the illness is passed person to person. The 19 people -- 18 men and one woman -- were stationed across 2,600 miles, from Djibouti in the Horn of Africa to Uzbekistan in Central Asia, with most in Iraq. They had a variety of military occupations. Only two were in the same unit, and they became ill six months apart.

Overall, the incidence of pneumonia in deployed troops has not been wildly out of line with what is expected. It's the number of severe cases that's unusual -- that and the fact that 10 of them showed proliferation of uncommon immune system cells called eosinophils.

Whatever the disease may be, it is clearly rare. It may even be new. The military's interest, however, isn't academic. It wants to learn what's going on so it can prevent future cases.

The investigators are working in the long shadow of Gulf War syndrome, a grab bag of illnesses and physical complaints that emerged after the 1991 war against Iraq. The Pentagon was accused of not paying enough attention to that problem, and doesn't want a repeat of that experience.

Although the pneumonia outbreak and Gulf War syndrome differ in nearly every important characteristic, the Army is going after this one aggressively, deploying investigative teams, searching old records for similar cases and consulting civilian experts from the start.

"Whether that reflects some hypervigilance -- I would say yes, it probably does. I would say I think we're much more sensitive to it because of the Gulf War experience," said Col. Robert F. DeFraites, an epidemiologist and senior preventive medicine officer in the Army surgeon general's office.

In many ways, it is a classic investigation of a rare medical event. Unlike outbreaks of diarrhea and bronchitis, where there's an unmistakable spike in cases and the issue is what's causing them, outbreaks of rare conditions begin with a more basic question. Is anything really happening here? Is there a new signal coming out of the usual background noise?

Janice Rusnak thought she did hear a new signal. On the other side of the Atlantic, at the Army's Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine at Aberdeen Proving Ground outside Baltimore, Col. Bruno P. Petruccelli thought he heard one, too.

"On one day, sitting here in my office, two things happened," Petruccelli recalled recently.

First, he received a copy of several e-mails Rusnak had sent from Germany to colleagues at the Army's infectious disease research center at Fort Detrick in Frederick. She described the rapid downhill course of several pneumonia cases she had seen. Electronically clipped to one message was a dramatically abnormal chest X-ray of a young soldier, the lungs nearly "whited out" with fluid, a condition often presaging death.

Then came another e-mail message, this one from a woman in Kuwait working for the Army team that samples soil, air and water at encampment sites. She had heard that the local military hospital had seen an unusual number of pneumonia cases. She even gave a number -- 17. The subject line of the message was "mysterious disease."

Shortly after he had read both messages, Petruccelli got a call from the doctor at Fort Detrick who had forwarded Rusnak's e-mails. He wanted to talk about them.

"You couldn't have done it better in Hollywood. It all kind of blows in on one day," Petruccelli recalled.

The military has a long history of making discoveries in epidemiology and medicine. Its closely observed population of mostly young healthy people is one in which the odd cases are likely to be noticed -- if your eyes are open to them. Already, doctors in the Iraq theater had noticed a number of infections in both American and Iraqi casualties caused by acinetobacter, a relatively rare microbe found in soil. The pneumonias were another blip worthy of attention.

Over the next two weeks, Rusnak and a military epidemiologist in Landstuhl tabulated cases of soldiers with pneumonia who had been sick enough to be flown out for treatment. They came up with 15 -- possibly an incomplete count, they thought -- and described them to Petruccelli and DeFraites in a conference call on July 3.

That afternoon, those two physicians held another conference call with stateside military doctors, one of whom suggested patching in Stephen M. Ostroff, an infectious-diseases expert at CDC and head of a committee of civilian advisers called the Armed Forces Epidemiological Board.

"I remember telling them that in my experience, when healthy young adults develop a typical bacterial pneumonia, if they get a whiff of antibiotics they tend to turn around fairly quickly. It's unusual for people this age to deteriorate," Ostroff recalls. "I strongly conveyed to them that this needed to be looked into, without question."

There were hints these strange cases might not be infections at all. Many of the sickest patients had deteriorated with a speed rarely seen in bacterial or viral pneumonias. The soldier for whom Rusnak went looking in the Landstuhl ICU was a good example.

A soldier in his early twenties, he played volleyball the afternoon he got sick and after dinner was watching a movie when he suddenly became so breathless he thought he might pass out. The only other thing unusual that evening was a slight nosebleed. By the time he arrived by helicopter at the 28th Combat Support Hospital near Baghdad, he had a 102-degree fever and was struggling to breathe. Within six hours of his first symptom, he was on a ventilator.

A case from Uzbekistan in April was similar: a young soldier who felt well, then had 12 hours of mild chest tightness and shortness of breath before he needed a machine to keep him alive.

This picture is more typical of an out-of-control immune system reaction than an infection.

On July 12, a second soldier died of multi-organ failure in Landstuhl. He had had a day of chest pain and breathlessness before being put on a ventilator on June 30.

On July 17, the Army surgeon general launched an investigation.

Although the count of about 100 cases of pneumonia since March 1 through mid-August turns out to be about what one might expect, what was unusual were features of some -- but not all -- of the severe cases.

Of the original 19, four had evidence of bacterial infection. There was no evidence of other infectious respiratory diseases -- no severe acute respiratory syndrome, influenza, Legionnaire's disease, hantavirus, mycoplasma or fungal infections. Even more peculiar was what laboratory tests did show -- large numbers of the usually rare eosinophil cells in the blood or lungs -- and sometimes both -- of 10 patients.

Occasionally, exposure to chemicals or specific drugs can cause such cells to proliferate. When large numbers turn up in the blood -- a condition called eosinophilia -- in someone taking many medicines, it is usually chalked up as a drug reaction.

There didn't appear to be any drug that had been taken by the 10 patients, but they did have one thing in common. All were smokers, and nine, including one who died, had started or resumed smoking during the deployment.

One of the nine was Lt. Cmdr. Glen Todd. The 47-year-old Navy nurse-anesthetist was working in a hospital in Djibouti when he woke up in a breathless sweat the night of Aug. 6. His condition worsened rapidly, and he was evacuated to Landstuhl, where he was put on a ventilator Aug. 8.

Todd is the oldest of the 19 patients who became seriously ill. He had smoked for several years in his twenties, but quit. In May he started again, eventually getting up to a half-pack of cigarettes a day and two cigars at night.

"Why does anybody smoke or why does somebody drink a beer once in a while?" he asked rhetorically in a telephone interview from his home in Great Lakes, Ill., where he is recuperating. "I think I started smoking over there mostly as a social thing."

Like many of the patients who needed ventilators, he turned around quickly and was off the machine in a few days, with no apparent lasting damage to his health.

Smoking predisposes a person to pneumonia, and of the entire group of 19 people on ventilators, 15 smoked. Nevertheless, the eosinophilia in new smokers seemed more than just a coincidence to Maj. Andrew Shorr, a lung specialist in Landstuhl. He found 12 intriguing papers published by Japanese physicians in the past six years. They reported cases of the rare disease, most of them in teenagers who had recently started smoking. All recovered quickly, sometimes with the help of steroids, which decrease inflammation. The researchers had re-exposed several to cigarette smoke to see if the eosinophilia returned, and it did.

There was also a 1999 paper published by two Army doctors in the journal Military Medicine who reported two cases of severe pneumonia with eosinophilia in soldiers at Fort Irwin in Southern California. Both were smokers.

Speaking from a Baghdad rooftop on a satellite telephone recently, Col. Bonnie L. Smoak, an Army physician leading the investigation in Iraq, said an epidemiologist there is surveying a sample of deployed soldiers to see how many recently began smoking.

As to the ultimate explanation of the dangerous pneumonias, there is no shortage of theories.

Although the investigators are still searching for and reviewing the records of all pneumonia cases, at least some of the 19 severe cases are sporadic, garden-variety cases caused by infection. But the patients with eosinophilia are probably a subgroup of their own.

If they were all smokers, what else might they share? Was there a "second hit" they all got that hasn't yet been identified? Was there some common environmental exposure? Did it have something to do with the desert? Was there a genetic predisposition that made them vulnerable?

Is it also possible that after a century in which hundreds of millions of people started smoking that a brand-new disease caused by the habit could turn up in 2003?

"I am skeptical about that," DeFraites said recently. "The big question to me is -- why here and why now?"

The last case occurred Aug. 19. The Army isn't convinced it's the last. The search for the culprit is narrowing, but it's not over.

I am only one but I am one. I can not do everything but I can Do something And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do What I can do I should do And what I should do by the grace of God I will do. Edward E. Hale


Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:25 pm

My mother who is currently serving in iraq has allergic reactions to anthrax shots but it's just the person it's not a conspiracy!

Jo Schumacher
8th grade iola wi

Soldier deserted while in Desert Storm

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:23 pm

I read this article about what a soldier went through in Desert Storm and I was shocked. It is posted on and the article is entilted Desert Tribulation ... 7&Itemid=2

Let me know what you think about it. It is unreal what the Army will not recognize and what they cover -up, I am sure there is more to his story then what he wrote, alot more.
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:47 pm
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit
Location: San Diego

Post by Outlaw » Tue May 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Same old BS. I served in the First Gulf War and have been dealing with serious health issue for many years now. I lost my career making six figures due to my symptoms and the VA is not willing to help at all. I was not even expecting money but maybe just some answers. I guess they will see how many of us will die off before they finally have to start helping people. My.02...
User avatar
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:24 pm
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit
Location: Stedman NC

Post by 5thFSEMSG » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:24 pm

C'mon y'all! It's the same frigging war, it just had a 16 year cease fire. If we had been allowed to take out that SOB Saddam when we had the chance our sons and daughters wouldn't be fighting in THIS phase of the war. My son has already fought in the 'Stan and after the holidays he'll ship out to the Sandbox. He gets to tread the same areas I did 16 years ago. Politicians! They should all be suited up and sent out patrol in the hot zones for few months.

Don't give up brothers and sisters. I fought for 11 years but I finally got my 100% Permanent and Total disability. They won't admit to anything being combat related except for my PTSD. At least, I'm getting treated for all of it!
5th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, 5th Forward Surgical Element, Fort Bragg NC, DS/DS Oct 90 to Apr 91

Post Reply