America SUCKS!

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:39 pm

YOU GUYS SUCK, YOU KILLED SO MENY IRAQS AND THEY STILL OWNED YOU!!!!!! HAHA GO IRAQ!

AMERICA BLOWS !!!

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF AIDS AND THE GWS

ASSES

IRAQ FREEDOM!!!!

haha if you're going to be a critic, please learn to spell so we can attempt to take you seriously.
2/6 CAV Trooper
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by 2/6 CAV Trooper » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:14 pm

It must truly get to our gutless unregistered Guest, to see Americans flurishing in our liberties and our economic system of capitalism spread through out globalizations function core and continuing its march.

S/he seems vaguely aware that the US entry in both world wars turned the tide to ultimate allied victory with in about six months of the US going into action. It must again bother the gutless Guest to deal with the utter defeat of the totalitarian states of the Axis fall to American and allied power when unleashed. The USA ended that war with the greatest industrial capacity in the world and better than 50% of the world's GDP. In addition to a massive mechanized army, the US had the world's most capable navy, marine corps, and air force of global reach and sole possession of the most destructive weapons in the world. America demonstrated our charitable character spending our national treasure rebuilding the shattered nations of the world, and restoring our former Axis enemies into friends.

Rather than using our uncontestable military power to enforce an empire on the world, Americans instead chose robust peace recognizing in time the people of the world would choose American style liberty over competing tryanical idiologies that keep arising in different masks but keep getting discarded into the ash heep of history's failed ideologies. That conviction coupled with steadfast readiness to act was validated, I was pleased to witness, in the collapse of Soviet Communism.

It's all right my Gutless Guest. I know that you represent an unsustainable position. You know that our economic and political systems, as flawed as they are, work over the long run better than all others and is spreading. We are unbeatable in open battle as many here and I helped demonstrate once again which leaves few options and none good for you and yours.
Big Lew
Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: C Btry 6th BN/1st FA

Post by Big Lew » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:22 am

Proud to have served to give you the freedom to make a total jackass out of yourself! Have a nice day! LOL!!!
P.S.- X-Box Sucks! LOL!!!
C-Btry 6th BN, 1st FA
Pinder Barracks, Zirndorf
Rose Barracks, Vilseck(GRAF)
"STEEL ON TARGET!"

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:56 pm

just anothr poll smoker running his suck behind pixies.

Simper Fi Marines

Cpl Greg Brown

Task Force Grizzly
Big Lew
Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: C Btry 6th BN/1st FA

Post by Big Lew » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:23 am

Have a nice day asshole! :lol:
C-Btry 6th BN, 1st FA
Pinder Barracks, Zirndorf
Rose Barracks, Vilseck(GRAF)
"STEEL ON TARGET!"
Motocross1
Recruit

Post by Motocross1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:22 pm

it's is such of a stupid comment that i have no reply... only disgust
Fabio Corazza

Post by Fabio Corazza » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:41 pm

Dagger X-Ray wrote:America may suck......but you $#@!!0^!

I hate people like this, you are probably some 14 year old kid who would cry for your mommy if you experienced half of what some of us went through.

Shouldn't you be sitting in front of an X-box or a PS2 or something? Leave us real men & women alone.
Hey real man, if you went into a military mission is just because YOU WANTED IT. If you are a soldier, you fully accept the risk of it. And you also get good money for it. Otherwise I would certainly see whether without the money your patriotic spirit would still "come through". You are not heroes, you are CRIMINALS, want it of not.

Unfortunately those innocent people NEVER ASKED FOR A WAR, but they are getting involved on it any way. They come from very complex and old civilities, with complex and historical issues to solve in a different way rather than being bombed. Actually breaking in a highly unstable country such as Iraq means causing a total chaos, and that's what happened. The same as Vietnam. And now that asshole of your president still keeps going, not caring about what the history should have teach to America.

Still the US keep the same foreign policies across the years, and most of the Americans don't simply realize that those wars just bring horrible crimes, even though Mr Bush and C will never pay for them.

I hope for you, Americans, not to feel someday the sensation of being invaded and killed by foreigners who just want your natural resources, appealing to some faked ideals of freedom and democracy.

US invades other countries not to bring freedom or democracy, but just to preserve their economical status. It's so disgusting that actually most of the American people don't understand this.

I read some posts of women who had to struggle while her boyfriend were in war. It's horrible, indeed.

Just think how horrible can be to get invaded and killed in a country with social and political instability. And see your even most far dreams to be destroyed, during a few days.

With Saddam those people had a hope, even if it was very remote. Now you have stolen even that.

I'm totally disgusted by the American society, and sadly there are actually no real alternatives to the oil-seekers-dressed-as-politicians in the White House.

Sorry for having break in a so-patriotic forum, made of veterans and heroes of the gulf war. Hope you will get good reasons for the things done.

Fabio
fabio

Post by fabio » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:03 pm

Just to tell you that I have registered, and that one was my first post in this forum. I'm not the guy who opened the thread.
rykanden
Recruit

Post by rykanden » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:54 pm

I hate people like this, you are probably some 14 year old kid who would cry for your mommy if you experienced half of what some of us went through.

Shouldn't you be sitting in front of an X-box or a PS2 or something? Leave us real men & women alone.
whats wrong with being a 14 year old kid....most are probably more mature than you..xD jk..
but really, so what....im 14....and you were 14 too at one time.... bet lots of people thought you were as much of a moron as the guest here.....but really, just because one loser that might be 14 flames, doesnt mean 14 year olds like myself cry for my mommy....so, lay off
rykanden
Recruit

Post by rykanden » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:56 pm

Dagger X-Ray wrote:
To those who matter, I apologize for my wording but he really got to me there for a second.

The uneducated will never know or understand and sometimes I just need to accept that the world will always be full of rejects on the short bus.

He probably sits around playing his "Call of Duty" or "Spongebob's Greatest Adventures" on his XBox thinking whats going on oversees is nothing more than what he sees on his TV screen...a game.

Time To Wake Up junior, theres a real world out here.

I bet he never joins the service when he grows up either.
lol, short bus
kconnaughton
Recruit

Post by kconnaughton » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:47 am

bilbo37 wrote:I guess it is easier for some to voice their opinions, than to sign up an fight for them.
sadly, that statement above is a good description of a lot of young people today. instead of signing up to make sure they will have free speech in the future, they go all out making sure everyone has to hear their uneducated opinions on things. i am 20 years old & in the navy's delayed entry program...when you read this kids post...please do not think that all young people has jello for brains like that kid :)
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation

Post by bilbo37 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:45 pm

Well, thanks for serving your country.. I just wish that people would really understand that freedom is not free..
Billy-Ky
Vet

Post by Billy-Ky » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:23 pm

Fabio Corazza wrote:

Hey real man, if you went into a military mission is just because YOU WANTED IT. If you are a soldier, you fully accept the risk of it. And you also get good money for it. Otherwise I would certainly see whether without the money your patriotic spirit would still "come through". You are not heroes, you are CRIMINALS, want it of not.

Unfortunately those innocent people NEVER ASKED FOR A WAR, but they are getting involved on it any way. They come from very complex and old civilities, with complex and historical issues to solve in a different way rather than being bombed. Actually breaking in a highly unstable country such as Iraq means causing a total chaos, and that's what happened. The same as Vietnam. And now that asshole of your president still keeps going, not caring about what the history should have teach to America.

Still the US keep the same foreign policies across the years, and most of the Americans don't simply realize that those wars just bring horrible crimes, even though Mr Bush and C will never pay for them.

I hope for you, Americans, not to feel someday the sensation of being invaded and killed by foreigners who just want your natural resources, appealing to some faked ideals of freedom and democracy.

US invades other countries not to bring freedom or democracy, but just to preserve their economical status. It's so disgusting that actually most of the American people don't understand this.

I read some posts of women who had to struggle while her boyfriend were in war. It's horrible, indeed.

Just think how horrible can be to get invaded and killed in a country with social and political instability. And see your even most far dreams to be destroyed, during a few days.

With Saddam those people had a hope, even if it was very remote. Now you have stolen even that.

I'm totally disgusted by the American society, and sadly there are actually no real alternatives to the oil-seekers-dressed-as-politicians in the White House.

Sorry for having break in a so-patriotic forum, made of veterans and heroes of the gulf war. Hope you will get good reasons for the things done.

Fabio
hmmmmm how can I be nice about this............

Game on asshole................... lets see here Desert Storm Forum......... Were you there? (NOT) Have you been to Iraq (Probably Not) Do you understand torture from a DICTATOR (I doubt it). As for us and the money you say.... We would defend our FLAG without pay Would YOU
Political Place

Desert Storm Tour
89th MP Bde, 438th MP Company. 7 Feb 91 - 3 Sep 91
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:09 pm

Interesting read and backed by Snopes.com
http://www.snopes.com/glurge/nodesks.asp

Back in September of 2005, on the first day of school, Martha Cothren, a
social studies school teacher at Robinson High School in Little Rock,
did something not to be forgotten. On the first day of school, with
permission of the school superintendent, the principal and the building
supervisor, she took all of the desks out of the classroom.

The kids came into first period, they walked in, there were no desks.
They obviously looked around and said, "Ms. Cothren, where's our desk?"
And she said, "You can't have a desk until you tell me how you earn
them."

They thought, "Well, maybe it's our grades."

"No," she said.

"Maybe it's our behavior."

And she told them, "No, it's not even your behavior."

And so they came and went in the first period, still no desks in the
classroom. Second period, same thing, third period. By early afternoon
television news crews had gathered in Ms. Cothren's class to find out
about this crazy teacher who had taken all the desks out of the
classroom. The last period of the day, Martha Cothren gathered her
class. They were at this time sitting on the floor around the sides of
the room. And she says, "Throughout the day no one has really understood how you earn the desks that sit in this classroom ordinarily." She said, "Now I'm going to tell you."

Martha Cothren went over to the door of her classroom and opened it, and
as she did 27 U.S. military veterans, wearing their uniforms, walked
into that classroom, each one carrying a school desk. And they placed
those school desks in rows, and then they stood along the wall. And by
the time they had finished placing those desks, those kids for the first
time I think perhaps in their lives understood how they earned those
desks.

Martha said, "You don't have to earn those desks. These guys did it for
you. They put them out there for you, but it's up to you to sit here
responsibly to learn, to be good students and good citizens, because
they paid a price for you to have that desk, and don't ever forget it."

I think sometimes we forget that the freedoms that we have are freedoms
not because of celebrities. The freedoms are because of ordinary people
who did extraordinary things, who loved this country more than life
itself, and who not only earned a school desk for a kid
at the Robinson High School in Little Rock, but who earned a seat for
you and me to enjoy this great land we call home, this wonderful nation
that we better love enough to protect and preserve with the kind of
conservative, solid values and principles that made us a great nation.

"We live in the Land of the Free because of the brave"

Remember our Troops.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
Redmaxx
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.

Post by Redmaxx » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:11 pm

Very nice Dagger.
B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.
SSR Platoon
Operation Desert Shield/Storm/Cease Fire 1990/1991