America SUCKS!

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
liznoraas
Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by liznoraas » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:26 pm

OK OK let the poor brainless child be. He has spoken...garbled english and wants a response to find out what we think. We have told him. Now just ignore the posts that he sends. He will get bored with it soon enough.
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation

Post by bilbo37 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:33 pm

liznoraas wrote:OK OK let the poor brainless child be. He has spoken...garbled english and wants a response to find out what we think. We have told him. Now just ignore the posts that he sends. He will get bored with it soon enough.
Kinda like a child huh?
liznoraas
Vet

Post by liznoraas » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:52 pm

Well kinda but mine at least have manners. I shouldnt even say this but at the ages they are(ranging from 13-5) they have more respect for the flag, this country, and the armed services than that brainless wombat. But that is enough because we dont want to harm the little worm..
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by bilbo37 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:19 pm

liznoraas wrote:Well kinda but mine at least have manners. I shouldnt even say this but at the ages they are(ranging from 13-5) they have more respect for the flag, this country, and the armed services than that brainless wombat. But that is enough because we dont want to harm the little worm..

Well put. On to the next one............

Post by 123 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:02 pm

The American democracy is arranged and corrupt. During the election, many black americans dont have the right of voted and dont forget that the United States is a capitalist so they supports the rich person and the poor they let them burst.
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by bilbo37 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:07 pm

123 wrote:The American democracy is arranged and corrupt. During the election, many black americans dont have the right of voted and dont forget that the United States is a capitalist so they supports the rich person and the poor they let them burst.
would you care to register so we can have a discussion about it?
Ripper
Recruit

Yep

Post by Ripper » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 pm

This is America, and the right to be stupid is being practice by those few...especially this one.
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Re: Yep

Post by bilbo37 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:05 am

Ripper wrote:This is America, and the right to be stupid is being practice by those few...especially this one.
Aint that the truth......
Eagledrums

America Sucks

Post by Eagledrums » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:39 pm

My ancestors settled in Coale Harbor before it was Baltimore Harbor. My ancestors fought in the American Revolution, War of 1812, Mexican American War, Civil War, Battle of New Orleans, WW1 and WW2 and many others. All of this has been documented. My ancestors signed the Constitution of Virginia, The Declaration Of Independence and many others. My Grandmother was a member of the Daughters of the Revolution and Daughters of the Civil War.

My Ancestors were Scots, English and, in 1883 my German grandmother fled Germany. All adopted this country as their own. Planted roots, learned the language, supported our governement even in it's moments of, shall we say "less than glory" days.

I served 6 year in the Marines and would gladly die for my country. I think I have the right to say ..... I'm Proud to be an American .... This is my country .... Join me as a fellow countryman ... But you must love it .... or get the hell out!!!!!!!!!
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:08 pm

A M E N !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
FormerVet

America deserving the beating its getting

Post by FormerVet » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:24 am

as a texan and former military vet, I can only say that we are only over there for the oil and there arent enough of the GI`s getting splattered or thier heads cutoff or drug thru the streets - otherwise we wouldnt be there.
rodneyw71
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 354th TFW

Re: America deserving the beating its getting

Post by rodneyw71 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:12 am

FormerVet wrote:as a texan and former military vet, I can only say that we are only over there for the oil and there arent enough of the GI`s getting splattered or thier heads cutoff or drug thru the streets - otherwise we wouldnt be there.
:? Could you please explain to me what you mean by, "there aren't enough of the GI's getting splattered or their heads cutt off or drug thru the streets."
Desert Storm, KFIA, Dec. '90- May '91
RAF Alconbury, UK. '90-'92
KI. Sawyer AFB, MI. '92
434th ARW/LRS, Grissom ARB, IN. 2007-Present
OIF 506th ELRS, Kirkuk, Iraq Sept. '09-Jan. '10
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:09 am

I think he means that there are not enough daily deaths yet to make the American people finally say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we want our people out of there and we want them out now".

God forbid we ever start having dozens if not hundreds killed each day, that might be when our poloticians actually get off their asses and do something productive.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
rodneyw71
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 354th TFW

Post by rodneyw71 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:37 pm

Every time I hear one is killed, it turns my stomach...so I had enough along time ago.
Desert Storm, KFIA, Dec. '90- May '91
RAF Alconbury, UK. '90-'92
KI. Sawyer AFB, MI. '92
434th ARW/LRS, Grissom ARB, IN. 2007-Present
OIF 506th ELRS, Kirkuk, Iraq Sept. '09-Jan. '10
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:16 pm

rodneyw71 wrote:Every time I hear one is killed, it turns my stomach...so I had enough along time ago.
Me too !!!!
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton