America SUCKS!

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
mcann
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by mcann » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:02 pm

Good one Darren
Doc Cann
Desert Storm Dec1990- July1991
Panama Just Cause
2nd FSSG 2nd Med BN. C company
rodneyw71
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 354th TFW

Post by rodneyw71 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:59 pm

darren barnett wrote:Hey kid, I wont down you for what you said after all thats what I fought for, your right to say anything without fear,however I think you need to re-title your post to an appropriate name like "Thank You for letting me be a moron and a burden on society."
I couldn't have said it better.
Desert Storm, KFIA, Dec. '90- May '91
RAF Alconbury, UK. '90-'92
KI. Sawyer AFB, MI. '92
434th ARW/LRS, Grissom ARB, IN. 2007-Present
OIF 506th ELRS, Kirkuk, Iraq Sept. '09-Jan. '10
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation

Post by bilbo37 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:28 pm

I guess it is easier for some to voice their opinions, than to sign up an fight for them.
rodneyw71
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 354th TFW

Post by rodneyw71 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:37 pm

Sometimes it seem like there are groups in this country that get pissed off at the people who actually care and who are patriotic. I see people at the race track that make me boil. when the National Anthem is playing they are still walking around with their hat on, just in case somebody is reading and doesn't know what to do I'll tell you. First, stop what ever you are doing, take your hat off if you are wearing one, put your right hand over your heart and stand still and no talking. You'd think they would have learned it in grade school, but maybe they are too cool to do it. Sorry I got off on a rant.
Desert Storm, KFIA, Dec. '90- May '91
RAF Alconbury, UK. '90-'92
KI. Sawyer AFB, MI. '92
434th ARW/LRS, Grissom ARB, IN. 2007-Present
OIF 506th ELRS, Kirkuk, Iraq Sept. '09-Jan. '10
PFC!@#123

Cowardly Idiot

Post by PFC!@#123 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:45 pm

It never ceases to amaze me those dirty cowards that are allowed to breath the same air as us, there is no limit their insults.Can anyone tell why we are providing free space for this asshole? Even though we are the ones that afforded that nasty dirty insurgent the freedom to spew from his filth hole some crazy bullshit rhetoric that under normal conditions would give me a confirmed kill.

You think you know everything

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:15 am

... Pfft. America.... They think there tuff? But what do they really do? they go rape other countries just to fight, they steal oil. They bomb the crap out of cilvilians. They nalpam wildlife (1969) They come into world war 2. Thinking they saved everyone. No way. England did more than you guys. Everyone thinks your so special. But your not.... You piss of the hole world. You think you own it. But you dont... You will never own it. Germany took on the hole world back in the day. But you Americans had to step in just because of some planed attack on pearl Harbour. It was planned JUST so America could fight in the war, steal the honour of Europ fighting, and winning the war against the nazi.

Your government Lies to you. We all live on the same rock, but you guys make it worse. Who cares if we speak german. What are you a fucking racist? Shut up. Germany is cool, dont you even dare diss germany. Hitler was one of the greatest leaders on the face of the planet

OH, and living in germany wouldnt be that bad.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:22 am

You guys come into OTHER peoples conflicts, thinking you were part of it. But you know what. You arnt. So stop being so nosey and fuck off already. No one wants you in there shit. Its life. Some country bombs another, iraq for instance. You guys SOLD weapon, tanks. Armour to them. You guy said you would help them. But wait, you Americans just left, no shit Iraq was pissed.

Its like leaving a friends birthday party when there opening presents. Why the fuck do you guys think your the best.
You'll all the same.

"Without us you'll all be dead. Without us you'll be living in germany"

How about this

"Without us" You'll have a better Civilized life. The world would be better overall. Space travel. The Future. Anit war. Governement. Politics... All of that would be better. LIFE overall would be better. Just think.....

Oh, yeah. And if you want me to Register, I will.
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:06 am

Sure we would love you to register instead of hiding behind a "Guest" name.

I have lived in Germany and am of German descent...they could spell a hell of a lot better than you could too...and Yes, I loved it in Germany AND I do feel Americans could learn a lot from the German way of life at the same time...but you are in no way any better than we are just as we are in no way better than the next Ethnicity. We are better than those idiots in the sense that we believe in life and not killing others for what they believe in.

You think you are better? Germany gassed how many Jews? Iraq has murdered how many Kurds not to mention its own people on a daily basis with IEDs, VBIEDs, torture squads and so on? We jail our criminals, Iraq beheads them, blow them up, shoot them, and so on.

Sure America has its faults, Germany did too. Germany isn't the issue in today's world though. Saddam and his genocide and his way of not treating his people as equals is/was. His followers, who still feel the killing of innocents, are now the concern. Pick up the paper any day of the week and you will see front page about another number of innocent Iraqis dying because of a car bomb, sometimes those deaths include US Soldiers too but in many cases we are not involved at all.

Freedom of Life is something Iraq should come to learn and value...not just because America says so but because the rest of the world says so. ITS NOT JUST AMERICA OVER THERE. Coalition means an alliance, especially a temporary one, of people, factions, parties, or nations working together for a common goal.

You should grow up and get your head out of your backside and start to value life and maybe you'll understand what freedom is and what living is all about.

For what its worth "guest", I no longer agree with the war but I do support every single soldier that is there for the right reasons....no matter what country they come from....that includes the Iraqi soldiers trying to better their own country.

Sorry everyone if I babbled any or did not make sense but that is how I felt. Just my opinion.
Last edited by Dagger X-Ray on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by bilbo37 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:23 pm

No problem on my end there Dagger.... No Problem at all......
DEVILDOC

Re: America SUCKS!

Post by DEVILDOC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:YOU GUYS SUCK, YOU KILLED SO MENY IRAQS AND THEY STILL OWNED YOU!!!!!! HAHA GO IRAQ!

AMERICA BLOWS !!!

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF AIDS AND THE GWS

ASSES

IRAQ FREEDOM!!!!
HEY DUMBASS THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH WHAT WE SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH IS BECAUSE THIS WAR ISN'T BEING FAUGHT BY MARINES IF IT WAS WE WOULD HAVE EXTERMINATED THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY FASTER THAN GOD MADE IT.THIS IS A POLITICAL WAR JUST LIKE VIETNAM POLITICIANS ARE ARE IN CHARGE AND JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU GET A BUNCH OF LIMP DICK DESK JOCKEYS TRYING TO PLAY MARINE AND THE CLOSIST THEY'VE BEEN TO COMBAT IS THERE T.V. SET WHICH IS PROBABLY THE CLOSIST YOU'VE BEEN YOU DUMBASS COLLABORATOR I HOPE THE ANTI-TERROR TASK FORCE IS MONITORING THIS WEBSIGHT AND THEY PAY YOU A VISIT YOU COWARD. BETTER YET I MAY COME AND PAY YOU A VISIT. KEEP YOUR CHINS UP HADITHA MARINES IN MY OPINION WE HAVN'T COMMITTED NEAR THE ATROCITIES THAT THE IRAQI'S HAVE COMMITTED ON US OR THEIR OWN PEOPLE I SAY KILL'EM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT'EM OUT. OOHRAHH. SEIMPER FI!!!
liznoraas
Vet

Post by liznoraas » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:54 pm

OK OK OK ....just let it roll off your back like water on a duck. He or she is just testing to see how much crap you will take just ignore the small pathetic child of satan and let them burn in everlasting hell. Oh by the way anyone that thinks that was bad of me to say...sorry. I might not have fought in a war but have friends that have not to mention my grampa, uncle and hubby. I am all for freedom and this worthless piece of human flesh isnt worth my time or energy to reply to him or her.

I just wish they had the "testicular fortitude" to post their real name and see what happens when the good meets the bad. Meaning us against them! The men and women of this site against some ignorant crap licking monkey brained wombat.

Sorry just my opinion.

Liz
DEVIL DOC

LIZNORASS WELCOME!

Post by DEVIL DOC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:29 pm

GREETINGS LIZNORASS I THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME.I ENJOY READING MOST OF THE DISCUSSION TOPICS ON THIS SITE.MOST OF THE PARTICIPANTS SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SHOW SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE ARMED FORCES IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WETHER THEY ARE MILITARY OR MILITARY SPOUSES ITS ALL THE SAME WE ALL SHARE THAT COMMON THREAD WE SERVED YOU SERVED SOMETIMES I THINK THE SPOUSES BACK HOME HAD A TOUGHER JOB.EXCLUDING ANY CANDY ASS NAYSAYERS WHO LIKE TO LOG ON AND TRY TO PUT US OLD SALTY DAWGS IN TERMINATOR MODE.SORRY BUT PEOPLE LIKE-- NO WE CAN'T REALLY CALL THEM PEOPLE.HMMMM! LET ME REPHRASE THAT WE'LL CALL'EM BIGASS SHIT TALKERS.BECAUSE THEY'RE LIKE A 1000lb PIG WITH NO ASSHOLE THE ARE SO FULL OF SHIT EVENTUALLY IT HAS TO COME OUT OF THERE MOUTH.ANYWAY I'LL REGISTER SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE MORE IN THE FUTURE AND HAVE A FEW LAUGHS AT DICKLESS,SPINELESS,GUTLESS BIGASS SHITTALKERS EXPENSE.HEYYY! BIGASS SHITTALKER HOPE YOUR READING THIS. LOG ON ANY TIME WE'LL ALL KNOW WHEN YOU LOG ON WE'LL SMELL YOUR BREATH SPHINCTER MOUTH.OOH!RAAH!
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Re: LIZNORASS WELCOME!

Post by bilbo37 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:00 pm

DEVIL DOC wrote:GREETINGS LIZNORASS I THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME.I ENJOY READING MOST OF THE DISCUSSION TOPICS ON THIS SITE.MOST OF THE PARTICIPANTS SEEM TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SHOW SOME EXPERIENCE IN THE ARMED FORCES IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WETHER THEY ARE MILITARY OR MILITARY SPOUSES ITS ALL THE SAME WE ALL SHARE THAT COMMON THREAD WE SERVED YOU SERVED SOMETIMES I THINK THE SPOUSES BACK HOME HAD A TOUGHER JOB.EXCLUDING ANY CANDY ASS NAYSAYERS WHO LIKE TO LOG ON AND TRY TO PUT US OLD SALTY DAWGS IN TERMINATOR MODE.SORRY BUT PEOPLE LIKE-- NO WE CAN'T REALLY CALL THEM PEOPLE.HMMMM! LET ME REPHRASE THAT WE'LL CALL'EM BIGASS SHIT TALKERS.BECAUSE THEY'RE LIKE A 1000lb PIG WITH NO ASSHOLE THE ARE SO FULL OF SHIT EVENTUALLY IT HAS TO COME OUT OF THERE MOUTH.ANYWAY I'LL REGISTER SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE MORE IN THE FUTURE AND HAVE A FEW LAUGHS AT DICKLESS,SPINELESS,GUTLESS BIGASS SHITTALKERS EXPENSE.HEYYY! BIGASS SHITTALKER HOPE YOUR READING THIS. LOG ON ANY TIME WE'LL ALL KNOW WHEN YOU LOG ON WE'LL SMELL YOUR BREATH SPHINCTER MOUTH.OOH!RAAH!
Great to see you here Doc. If I may, and please I hope that you don't take this the wrong way.. There are people that are in school that come here occasionally to do research and get feed back from people..
Believe me, I get torqued when people talk like that (anonymous). That is what we fought for. So boneheaded people could spout off, because they have the freedom to do so. A freedom that all vets have sweat thier butts off to keep for these people.
Makes me really wonder if these people would fight to keep the ability to speak out like this, or if they would run for cover. I think that most of them would run for cover..
Once again. Thanks for you effort and service to this country.
Bilbo
DEVIL DOC
Recruit

Post by DEVIL DOC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:23 pm

HELLO BILBO THANKS FOR THE WELCOME.I WROTE THAT WHEN I WAS STILL SEEING RED......WHITE AND BLUE.IWAS ONLY A GUEST THEN AND APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO HAD TO ENDURE THE MILITARY SPEAKING IN TONGUES EPISODE.I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A MEMBER AND WILL USE MY MILITARY DISCIPLINE TO SUPPRESS ANY CAN OF WHOMPASS I MAY TRY TO OPEN ON SOME NUTT JOB LOUD MOUTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE.THANKS FOR HELPING ME MAINTAIN.DEVIL DOC OUT............
WE WILL BLAZE A TRAIL INTO BATTLE.SURRENDER IS NOT IN OUR CREED!
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by bilbo37 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:00 am

Its all good man. not to worry...