America SUCKS!

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
Dispacther
Senior Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: HHC 43rd CSG / 1st Cav

Post by Dispacther » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:04 pm

Thank You .
I am touched , when stories like this get out .
All to often you hear of the people calling us heartless killers .
It's sad that there are so few examples of people "getting it !" ,
and the screaming quite those few examples get .
Ft McClealan AL 09/83-11/83,
Ft Gordon GA 11/83-02/84
Ft Stewart GA 02/84-06/86
Binge drinking college student 06/86-10/88
N.C.N.G. 07/86-10/88
Ft Carson CO 10/88-9/91
HQ AFNorth 10/91-11/93
robkeller
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 599th Trans Det (MCT)

Post by robkeller » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:07 pm

Thank you Dagger for that wonderful story. Too often people forget about what it takes to have the freedoms we do in this great nation we live in. Mostly they just want the freedoms but not the duty to preserve them. I asked someone once that if we were invaded and he had to fight for his country to keep it free he told me that he wouldn't. That seems to be the mind set of a good portion of the younger generations today. There are those in that younger generation that take up the call to defend our nation and I am honored that they now stand in the long line of those that would put their life on the line for their country that goes back all the way to Concord and Lexington in 1775. As our third president Thomas Jefferson said, "Blood is what makes the tree of freedom grow".
Spc. Robert J. Keller Jr. USAR
599th Trans Det (MCT)
Desert Shield/Desert Storm Dec. 1990-May 1991
FA1SGret
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery

Re: America SUCKS!

Post by FA1SGret » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:58 am

Anonymous wrote:YOU GUYS SUCK, YOU KILLED SO MENY IRAQS AND THEY STILL OWNED YOU!!!!!! HAHA GO IRAQ!

AMERICA BLOWS !!!

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF AIDS AND THE GWS

ASSES

IRAQ FREEDOM!!!!
Actually I didn't kill any 'IRAQS' ... there is only one IRAQ, but yep ... killed quite a few Iraqis ... several hundred at least ... and they don't own me ... their dead.

Dieing of AIDS is not probable and there is no GWS ... or haven't you been told that either?

Ass ... yep ... I have 200+ pounds of Ozark redneck ass that you are more than welcome to come test ... if you're sure you want to.

America Blows ... sometimes ... there are plenty of things that I can rant about, but I also vote in every election, and I voice my concerns and issues with my representatives ... I don't like a lot of things about the United States Government and its policies and decisions. I also don't like a lot of things about a lot of other country's policies and decisions.

I'm American and I will support and defend the constitution of the United States of America ... and that includes free speech, burning the flag, shooting up heroin, snorting coke .... whatever .... do whatever YOU want as long it it doesn't affect me.

Your comments demonstrate a common problem of freedom without responsibility ... and to that note I say your comments are just foolishness, with no substance, and are not to be taken seriously.
Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Cease Fire
3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
210th FA Bde
DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!