Best hand gun for P.P.

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:32 pm

Board Nazi? lol, thats funny.

Trouster is the owner and frequents here but I have the ability to visit multiple times each day due to my job which requires me to sit at a computer all day. I offered to keep it clean and he accepted, thats all.

I'd love the clean all the "crap" off but that requires more access. maybe in the future.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
SaucyWench
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

Post by SaucyWench » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:58 pm

rodneyw71 wrote:
DangerForward121 wrote:I just think that keeping the boards here tidy would be easier if posting were limited, that's all. If registration would have been required to post, I would have lurked, then registered if I did want to post. The garbage left on the site and the pages and pages of bogus member names is off putting so anyone browsing and considering joining. It's hard to take a site seriously when the garbage posts and members outnumber the serious ones.

Dagger, are you the designated "board Nazi"? Does the site owner frequent here at all or do much in maintaining it?

..... I must ad "board Nazi" was not meant as an insult. 8) Rather, just asking if you are the lucky one responsible for trash patrol.
You mean I should stop posting so much B.S. :D

no... the garbage is annoying. The BS is entertaining. :wink: