Youtube Channel for Gulf War Syndrome

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
graphxdave
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: usns mercy

Youtube Channel for Gulf War Syndrome

Post by graphxdave » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi everyone, I started a channel on youtube to kinda document my gulf war syndrome, to raise awareness about it and to help other vets who may be wondering how to file claims. I don't claim to be an expert on it, but I have gone through the process and I am trying to give advice on how to do it if you don't know how. I also will have other things on the channel that hopefully will be useful to you. I mentioned this site as one of the useful websites online and I hope you can come check out my youbube channel at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gulfwarillness?feature=mhee

thanks.

Also, I am looking for anyone who served on board the USNS Mercy TAH-19. There was a guy on here named Brad Clark who was on my ship and I tried to get in touch with him but he doesn't seem to be on the site anymore. So if anyone from that ship comes on the site please contact me at rockstarinart@gmail.com. My name is Dave Dockery. I was a cook on the Mercy. Thanks. :D
cosmos10
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Re: Youtube Channel for Gulf War Syndrome

Post by cosmos10 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:12 am

I was on the USNS Mercy during desert Storm/Shield. The name sounds vaguely familiar.
sledgehammer
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 197 Inf. Bde. Mech. (Sep.) H.H.C.

Re: Youtube Channel for Gulf War Syndrome

Post by sledgehammer » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:06 am

There is a video on youtube from CPT / RN Joyce Riley about Gulf War Illness. It is called Beyond Treason . A nother is from Maj. D. Rokke it is a mil. training film on D.U. effect and field clean up. TVT 3-99 DOD 1995