Fever

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
sce
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 988 Supply Co., Dublin, GA

Fever

Post by sce » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm

I am a concerned husband writting for my wife who was in ODS between 1990 - 1991. To be very brief, over the past 13 years, my wife has been hospitalized three times with numerous tests conducted. She has bouts about every one - two years in where she has a fever +/- 100 degrees for at least a week or two and she is very fatigued the entire time (not being able to get out of the bed). I am writing this as she is on day 8 of fever/exhaustion and I'm trying to find out if there is anyone who may have the same symptoms or can guide me in the right direction for help. Thank you all for what you did for our country and thank you in advance for any help.
redfish
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 24th Infantry Division, 197th Infantry Brigage, 72 Engr Co.

Re: Fever

Post by redfish » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Kinda slow around here right now. Thank you sir for caring for your veteran. Hard stuff. Check this other site out for a lot quicker response.

http://vets.yuku.com/forums/71

Gimme a holler on either site if I can do something for ya. I'm not suffering from any of those symptoms but I know a few who do.
Shield/Storm
18th Airborne Corps
24th Infantry Division
197th Infantry 72 ENGR CO
Assault and Barrier Pltn
"Sledgehammer"
sce
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 988 Supply Co., Dublin, GA

Post by sce » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks....I will check it out and if I can find any further info., I will post back.
keithmoritz
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 643849

Post by keithmoritz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 am

Fever may interrupt your job and times for your family.
DOC BENAVIDES
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 1st Battalion 6th MARINES

Post by DOC BENAVIDES » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Get he checked out for rheumatoid arthritis. Thats how I started.
haze
Senior Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: 72nd. ENGR. CO. 197TH INF. BDE. 24TH INF

Post by haze » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:30 am

the fatigued can be from a number of things really...when did it 1st start? the 1st. time she remembers, i know you said for the past 13 yrs....reason why im askin, the va will...so be parpared for that. or is she seein a va doctor?, or a private one? not sayin 1 is better than the other, but if its military related, or you think its related...you'd might satand a better chance with the va, since they see alot more caes of what some doctors would call starange things....we just call it life, but we used to. guess what my point is have she see both the va an a private doc.
i stayed fatigued myself, always tired , but i got other issues going on , to numberous to go into, but i really hope she gets some answers an feels better.
72nd. ENGR. CO.
197th. INF. BDE(m)(s)
24th. INF.DIV
18th AIRBORNE CORPS
SAPPERS FORWARD!