Jsut saying Hi

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
ChiefM
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 24th Inf. Div. Ft Stewart GA Svc Btry 3/41 63D/H8

Jsut saying Hi

Post by ChiefM » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey guys just saying Hi. I haven’t thought about the war in a long time. I served from 90 - 99 in the Army. I went over there with B Btry 3/41 FA out of Ft Stewart Ga 24th Inf Div. Don’t really remember much from the war. Lost memories that I will never get back (Medical condition). When I got back I meet my wife and we got married in 94 right before I got sent to Korea 8/8 FA. Was there from Jan 94 to Jan 95. I remember more of that place then I did from the war. Got back and went to Ft Benning GA. Served with the 24th again with 4/41 FA B Btry until they got de activated and changed to 3rd Inf Div. Then we were called 1/10 FA B Btry. I got the nickname Chief Miney for some strange reason. I was only an E4 but the guys younger than me kind of called me that. Left in Dec 99 right before Christmas time. If anyone remember me and would like to say hi they can either here or on yahoo at mtndew202@yahoo.com. Would love to hear from anyone. I’ve not been able to get ahold of anyone.
Some Days I Wonder Why. Then I Look Into my Sons Eyes!
wdroberson
Soldier
Your Gulf War Unit: 1st ID, 3rd AD, 181st Chem Co, 84th Chem, 46th Chem.

Re: Jsut saying Hi

Post by wdroberson » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 am

Hey ChiefM and welcome to this forum and message board.

I will offer this link to a GulfWar database of people who were there. The database has almost 7000 names and contact info in it. Maybe you could find some of your old buddies there.

Veterans helping Veterans
C&P Database
[url=ts3server://ts3.confusedvet.com:9988]Veterans Voice Server[/url]
ChiefM
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 24th Inf. Div. Ft Stewart GA Svc Btry 3/41 63D/H8

Re: Jsut saying Hi

Post by ChiefM » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Thanks man I'll check it out.
Some Days I Wonder Why. Then I Look Into my Sons Eyes!