No Connection?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
RichardLowry
Author of Gulf War Chronicles
Your Gulf War Unit: Military Historian and Author

No Connection?

Post by RichardLowry » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:06 am

This picture was taken last year after the Marines fought a weeklong battle for the Iraqi City of An Nasiriyah. The photo was taken by a Marine in the Iraqi Army's 11th Infantry Division headquarters at the intersection of Highway 7 and 16.

The painting was on the wall in a room that had other paintings glorifying the Palenstinian struggle and a sand table of the city of An Nasiriyah. I have other corroborating photographs and several eyewitness accounts that confirm that this painting is real. (I am an author, military historian, and the foremost knowledgeable authority on the battle of An Nasiriyah which is the subject of my next book.)

I have been told that the banner in the painting reads, "We showed the World."

On December 7th, 1941, America was attacked and a Democratic President turned and attacked Germany because they were in alliance with Japan. Germany had absolutely nothing to do with the Pearl Harbor attack yet they became our enemy by association.

On September 11, 2001, America was attacked and a Republican President turned and attacked Iraq because they were in alliance with Al-Queda. Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with the WTC attack yet they became our enemy by association.

Rest assured, Saddam's Iraq was our enemy.

Richard S. Lowry[/img]