Help with Documentary???

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
Robbie
Recruit

Help with Documentary???

Post by Robbie » Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:43 pm

I was asked to pass this along...

Hello everyone,

This message is particularly addressed to veterans (and their families and friends) who were very unfortunately wounded in action in Iraq or Afghanistan.

My name is Gerard Ungerman, I am a veteran myself, and I do documentaries about mostly conflict-related situations (some may be familiar with our "Hidden Wars of Desert Storm" film).

I recently came back from a three month-shooting trip to Iraq and Afghanistan and am currently putting together a new documentary about the situation down there.

I am now looking for video footage and/or still pictures of American soldiers and veterans who have been badly wounded, even maimed in combat over there, in particular to demonstrate what happens when one falls victims of an explosion while wearing a helmet and a body-armor that barely save their lives. Testimonies would also be great. I am also interested in surveying how many personnel may have been exposed to depleted uranium poisoning during these two ongoing conflicts and how many poisoning cases may already have surfaced.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback. The best way to reach me is by e-mail at < freewillprod@freewillprod.com >. For those who would prefer a tel #, I am at (818) 487-2879 but again, I prefer e-mails.

Thank you very much for your attention and feedback. God bless you all !

Gerard Ungerman (former Infantry Lt.)
Free-Will Productions