How can I send Coffee to the troops?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
head bean
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

How can I send Coffee to the troops?

Post by head bean » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:04 pm

:D Hi- My name is Sam Fasano III, I am the Head bean over here at http://www.acoffeebean.com an Internet coffee company based in Phoenix Arizona.
Recently, a Soldier by the name of Ariel K. Black HM3/US Navy, who is stationed somewhere in Iraq and representing the "Friendly Neighbor Program", sent me an e-mail asking if I can donate coffee to the Soldiers in Iraq. Personally, I can donate just enough to get a few people alienated for not sharing but I don't have the funds to send as much as is needed. So, I decided to add a link on our website called "GI JAVA" where visitors can securely donate money that will be used soley to roast, grind and ship our high quality, Arabica beans to our troops and get it to them as quickly as possible. I just don't know how to get it there quick and cheap. Can anyone share some ideas with me? Can it be dropped at a Military base?

I am also looking for volunteers to help spread the word. I can be contacted at gijava@acoffeebean.com
Warm Regards,
Sam Fasano III
Head bean
A Coffeebean.com