Looking for anyone stationed at Upper Heyford or Incirlik tu

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
ronvaeth88
Recruit

Looking for anyone stationed at Upper Heyford or Incirlik tu

Post by ronvaeth88 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:13 pm

I am a 38 year old Desert storm Vet. I was stationed at Upper Heyford England from 89 to 92. I did a 3 month rotation to Incirlik Turkey in 93. I was an aircraft mechanic on EF-111A's. I am having serious mental and physical problems. I recently had to have 95% of my pancreas removed due to chronic pancreatitis for no apparent reason. The Dr reassured me it was not from alcohol. I also have 2 children born after I got out and both of them and I have a chronic immune problem. We are getting ready to start IVIG treatments. The Dr also thinks I have Chronic Fatigue immune dysfunction syndrome. I am looking for anyone or if anyone might know someone that is sick that was either stationed at these 2 particular places or of any aircraft mechanics that have some illness's related to gulf war. The VA will not help because they say I was not in Iraq or kuwait. If I know any aircraft mechanics out there I might have a chance. I am also looking for 2 guys I used to hang out with. The names are Harley (David) Davidson and Chris Barella. Any info would be great. Ron Vaeth