American going down?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
lw173
Soldier
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

American going down?

Post by lw173 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Who cares for us, We the People of United States of America?

Obviously, not our elected representatives. They have all the money they
want. They tell you whatever is that you want to hear to get
elected. Bullshit.

you know what, I wrote something that sound racist. but I took it back.. I dont want anyone to think I am racist. cause I am not. but We The People of United States have to raise up
agaisnt a gorvernment that continusly keeps sellings us out to other coutries tha benefits from
our hard working class. Our government tells us we have serious problems with these countries and whatever, but yet let the so called american companies go overseas and benefit
them and we are unemployed, hurting, dying.

Yet the good US of A gets all the hate from everyone, from the middle east to the Asian countries, yet they make money from us. that's what some of you elected. yet we have real
americans trying to make a difference and they get bash because people gets controlled by what the media says.

I AM NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT FIGHT, I AM AN AMERICAN PROUND OF ITS PEOPLE, NOT A GOVERNMENT THAT HOPES GETS ELECTED SO THEY CAN RUIN WHAT OUR BROTHERS IN ARMS
FOUGHT FOR. 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. WAKE UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP.
"Once you pull the pin, Mr. Grenade is not your friend anymore."
FA1SGret
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery

Re: American going down?

Post by FA1SGret » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:27 am

I agree that our political system is tainted with greed and self-service. I would also say that our citizenry is tainted with greed and self-service. I don't see much national/collective effort happening in American society.

I agree that our government caters to the needs/wants/desires of corporations, the wealthy, and special interests.

I agree that our government is out of touch with its citizenry.

I agree that our government uses its military way to often for personal, politcal, and corporate profit.

You lost me on the "911 was an inside job". I don't agree with that statement. I don't know all the facts, but I do believe there are many extremist entities in this world of ours, on both sides of the spectrum. They want attention, power, control, etc. and they are willing to sacrifice for their cause.

The United States, in its relatively short history, has positioned itself to be a defender of freedom, a rescuer, a world power capable of projecting its power around the globe. Many countries have come to depend on that power projecting capabilities for their own stability and protection. We've conditioned the world to need us.

We Americans have become complacent and in many cases ignorant of the many dynamics involved in the world today. We've become arogant in our wealth and our power, but only to a point, because we soon tire and our arrogance fades when the political winds shift.

We are fed sensationalism and self-satisfaction from birth ... our attention span is relatively short. We think in terms of days/weeks/months while our competitors/enemies think in terms of decades and centuries.

The pendulum swings and as the pendulum swings the dynamics shift. Do what you can for you and yours, do the best you can with what you have, don't get caught in the hype on either side, keep your eyes and ears open, and question everything. Don't take anything at face value especially from someone outside the ring of you and yours.

I, like you and many others on this forum, have enforced the objectives of the National Command Authority, and thus the will of the United States of America. I've been to those places that dislike America. I've been shunned, and cautioned, and isolated, and ridiculed for being American. I've been thanked with tearful eyes for the duties I performed. I saw hope in dirty, hungry children's faces. I saw pride in a young man who was 'allowed' to stand next to me for a picture. I was handed a cup of coffee from a woman's house window while seated atop a M109A2 SP Howitzer while set in a firing position on her lawn.

I feel as if I've never been thanked by my government or its politicians. But I've been thanked by people, from here and abroad, of different faiths and cultures.

I have, and still, stand in shame, sobbing tears when someone sincerely thanks me for my service, because I remember those who get no more thanks. They can't hear the words, they can't state their case, they can't make amends, they can't complain.

I hide my service as best I can, not because I'm ashamed of myself, but because I can't seem to find away to explain the depth of gratitude that I carry for the thank yous; the sorry I carry those that can't hear the thank yous; and the absolute hate I carry for the self-serving bastards who .... ah the hell with it!
Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Cease Fire
3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
210th FA Bde
DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!
lw173
Soldier
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Re: America going down?

Post by lw173 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:42 am

911 revisited... This will open the eyes of those still have the blinders on of what happened.

I know it will be tough to watch without causing some kind of pain, and sadness. Im really sorry for that. But please take a look at this best video played at Youtube. Sit and watch and get back with comments. Thankyou

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWgSaBT9hNU&feature=related
"Once you pull the pin, Mr. Grenade is not your friend anymore."
FA1SGret
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery

Post by FA1SGret » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Ok, I watched the video ... and it proves what?
Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Cease Fire
3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
210th FA Bde
DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!
robkeller
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 599th Trans Det (MCT)

Post by robkeller » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:26 am

I watched the video. Doesn't prove anything. Anyone that has even the most basic of building demolition knows that it would be done from the bottom of the building and not from the top floors falling down on the rest of the building.
Spc. Robert J. Keller Jr. USAR
599th Trans Det (MCT)
Desert Shield/Desert Storm Dec. 1990-May 1991