Sounding Off

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
troutster
Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Sounding Off

Post by troutster » Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:46 pm

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick message to see who is lurking around. Contrary to reports I am still alive and well, I just haven't been doing a great job of posting here. Now that I am posting, let me just give you a quick update on what has happened during my non-posting days:

I have graduated college (actually did so LAST May) with my B.S. in Computer Science from St. Johns University in NYC and am working as a Computer Programmer. I am certainly enjoying it, although I still occasionally wish we still got snowdays!

As far as the site is concerned I have a large list of updates to make, particularly to the Units Deployed Section, and will be working through them as I can.

I will also be finishing up Richard Lowry's The Gulf War Chronicles tonight and be writing a review for you all to read. As you may have noticed Richard has taken an active roll in posting here, so I'm sure he will be saying hi in this thread.

Anyways, enough about me. How is everyone??

Scott
RichardLowry
Author of Gulf War Chronicles
Your Gulf War Unit: Military Historian and Author

Post by RichardLowry » Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:59 am

Hello from Florida.

And, thank you Scott for taking the time to review my book. I am working fulltime on the research for my next book.

"Marines in the Garden of Eden" will tell the story of the Battle of An Nasiriyah in Operation Iraqi Freedom. This battle made the Ranger operation in Somolia look like a walk in the park and the story is filled with accounts of individual hereoism.