PTSD survey for a University student, wanna help?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

PTSD survey for a University student, wanna help?

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 pm

Greetings:

My name is Kourtni Badgett and I am a doctoral candidate at The University of Memphis. I am currently investigating military related stress (PTSD) and spirituality for my dissertation. In order to complete my research, I am inviting veterans and/or active duty military personnel to complete an on-line survey. The survey should take approximately 10 to 20 minutes to complete. It is open to any military veteran and/or active duty military personnel over the age of 18. Responses will be completely confidential. This survey has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at The University of Memphis (IRB# E07-250).

If you are interested in completing please click on the link below. If you know of other military websites or personnel who would be interested, please feel free to forward this email and link to those you know.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=V ... IYPQ_3d_3d

If the link in this email is not highlighted, you can copy and paste the web address into your browser and then access the survey.

Sincerely and in great appreciation,

Kourtni S. Badgett, M.S., CRC, LPC
Counseling Psychology Doctoral Candidate
The University of Memphis

Suzanne H. Lease, Ph.D.
Dissertation Chair
The University of Memphis
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton