Gangs In The Military

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
lw173
Soldier
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Gangs In The Military

Post by lw173 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:08 pm

Oh yes, now we have those no goodnicks polluting the military. Im talking about gangs. As if it wasnt bad enough, the streets are being ran over by those parasitic bastards, but now they are joing the military to learn the art of war. Scary isn't?

I live in a town where the gang called the "Bloods" have numerous members. Their colors used to be red, but since the police has been on them, hard, they merged to a different color black. But really, how stupid they most be, they want to hide from the law by changing colors. If you took a walk through my town, you seen many of them teenagers mostly wearing their black shirts, like if that was some kind of honor. Just about all of them sell drugs. I mean I walk from my home to the store a few blocks away, and I'm constantly bombarded by them to buy drugs. They should be treated as terrorist, because the drugs they pedal around are those that support terrorism world wide.

But it gets worse, my town in merely 1 mile by 1 mile and so far 8 murders within the past 2 months have occured, all with in their stupid little gangs. I really dont know what the cops are doing about this but, they dont come out unless something really serious had happened. I personally vote to get this gang members and remove them completely from society, like an island far away, and not only that but to put all of them from all different gangs together, and let them eliminate themselves, hell they are doing it now, so why not help them along. Innocent people get hurt over their crap. And I'm about sick of the situation.

Maybe the law should do like they did in brazil, have the military come in and take them out, by force if necessary.

JC

Bco 1/7 INF
Aco 1/29 TRADOC
"Once you pull the pin, Mr. Grenade is not your friend anymore."
Cpt.Tamm
Senior Vet

Post by Cpt.Tamm » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:34 am

I hate this world with drugs and gangs..why they are doing this? pointless...
Rickey Nelson
Senior Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: 1087th Trans Co.

Post by Rickey Nelson » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 am

they want to act like billy badass put a uniform on them and send them over.. when they get there they will find out just how bad they are when they look around and their gang ain't behine them they will find out just how bad they are. crying for mama. one on one they ain't as bad as they think.
DESERT SHIELD/STORM NOV 90-JUN 91

16th support group
4th Trans Batt.
1087 Trans Co.
Road Warrior
SSG Retired..... 1976-1997
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you.
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G.I.
"One died for your soul, the other for your freedom!"
Life Member VFW Post 9573
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:25 pm

Yea, all bad as hell until some 6'5" 250 lbs Drill Sgt looks them heels and make them cry for momma. We had some big bad guys in basic until our head drill introduced them to who they thought their maker was...at least at basic that is. These boys no longer talked all their crap after that and the drills always kept 1 eye on them at the range just in case !
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
Redmaxx
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.

Post by Redmaxx » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:15 pm

We have a bunch of gangs in Detroit. Most of them are little Jr. High kids that would piss themselves if you confronted them. With the US Army getting more open on who they will let in the Army, you have to suspect that the gangs will be there. Just wait until they go overseas and the shit hits the fan.
B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.
SSR Platoon
Operation Desert Shield/Storm/Cease Fire 1990/1991
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Hmmm I wonder what an M-16 looks like pointed on its side at someone. Do they get away with their BDU's hanging half way off their ass?
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
lw173
Soldier

The Thing is..

Post by lw173 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:30 pm

The thing is that by letting them loose in a war scenario they will be baptized under fire, and get actual combat under their belt. Bad thing.

We dont want that happening. If they do, it would be harder to get them.
Redmaxx
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.

Post by Redmaxx » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:03 am

How do you think that we stop them from joining?
B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.
SSR Platoon
Operation Desert Shield/Storm/Cease Fire 1990/1991
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 am

Redmaxx wrote:How do you think that we stop them from joining?
Their rap sheet used to play an important part but these days you can get into the service (Army/Marines) even if you murdered someone. Hell, I had a guy in AIT (MOS school) who was an HIV carrier. He did not have aids, he only carried the HIV virus and he got a waiver to join.

While I was stationed in Germany, there was a white guy in my unit that had been involved in gangs prior to joining and he had been stabbed in his right torso area and the doctors had to fillet him from the side to get in and repair all the damage, he had a hell of a U-shaped scar that started around his right nipple and ended around his right shoulder blade when they opened him to operate.

I can only imagine what skeletons were in some of the others guys closets from their past.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
bassing68
Recruit

Post by bassing68 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Rickey Nelson wrote:they want to act like billy badass put a uniform on them and send them over.. when they get there they will find out just how bad they are when they look around and their gang ain't behine them they will find out just how bad they are. crying for mama. one on one they ain't as bad as they think.
Are you kidding. Many gangbangers have seen more action and firefights than many in uniform. Many are just as loyal to their gang as we to our units. Do not underestimate them.
bassing68
Recruit

Post by bassing68 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Redmaxx wrote:How do you think that we stop them from joining?
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. How many of us joined the military to end the crap we were doing? Many of us. Also do not underestimate gang members. They are very loyal, many are experienced and hardened. I'd go to combat w/ a gang member in my unit. At least I know he'll fight.
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:49 am

The Unit provided this type of scenario a week or 2 ago. Members of a gang inside the Army were stealing weaponry by the truckloads through gang members on the inside in supply. It was a good episode. You can watch it online at http://www.cbs.com
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
lw173
Soldier

Yeah Right.

Post by lw173 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:50 am

Sure, you go ahead and be with the gangbangers, if they are so loyal why do they kill eachother if one deceide to leave the gang? Sure they'll fight but the will fight you as well if things dont go their way.

And I dont need to understand them, I see them out here and how they act out when people that are not in gangs crosses path. And how disrespectuful they can really be. Dont be fooled by the BDU's. They are a race of their own, and they are only loyal to their own, not to you or me or Uncle Sam for that matter.

So you go ahead and trust you life to someone like that. That gangbanger may just frag your ass before you know it.

I even know that gangs have been in the military for a long time as well, but we are talking a whole new breed of gangbangers here. The young gang members are more ruthless and less appreciative for the things that are provided to them by tax payers like you and I. Learning how to better kill so when they get out the have a better understanding of the art of war. Do you really want that. A gang full of them with military training running your streets and police officers not be able to control them.
Sure that a pure nightmare.

And I dont think that killing someone out of sheer gangness or a innocent passerby qualifies as "Action". Action implies true combat country to country not gang to gang.

JC

3rdID
Bco 1/7th INF
Aco 1/29th TRADOC
FA1SGret
Lifer
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery

Post by FA1SGret » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 am

What is a gang?

Isn't the military, the police dept, the fire dept, Lion's club, VFW, American Legion, DAV, the local knitting club, political parties, churches .... aren't they all gangs albiet loosely? A gang is nothing more than a organized (or not) membership pursuing a common goal ... violence, drugs, knitting, politics.

Good, bad, or indifferent our society is full of orginations, clubs, societies, parties, etc. Some are do good, some bad. Some are subtle, some are bold.

We live in a 'me' society, where 'I' am the most important entity. Gangs would not exist if other places in society provided the same level of esprit, commaderie, and acceptance as the 'gangs' and/or punishment was consistent, stiff, and swift.
Desert Shield/Desert Storm/Cease Fire
3rd Bn 17th Field Artillery
210th FA Bde
DS (OPCON) 3/2 ACR, GS 1 ID
FIRE MISSION!
crockitt89
Recruit

Post by crockitt89 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:56 pm

ACTULLY, gang is a word used to describe a verb in a ANIMAL content.