What do you think of our Commander in Chief?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
lw173
Soldier
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

What do you think of our Commander in Chief?

Post by lw173 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:21 pm

Many American people are worried that not only this country but the world as a whole has been turned upside down by our current government.

I for one, must agree, many of our you warrior are being killed or disabled by the inabilities of those who are suppose to represent us.

Our commander in chief is talking about world war 3. Scary isnt it. Just because Russia does not permit our government to place missiles to face Iran.

I dont mean to be opposed to our countrie's needs, because I would fight to the last ounce blood drop from my veins runs out, for what this nation is suppose to stand for, but when it hits home, when our young warriors loose their life over things that are not even benefit our country or the world as a whole, I am against.

I am a Vet. and pround to put my life on the line for it. But this insanity we must stop before we all end up dead, except for those who have all the money in the world that do not care about those who really fought for our freedoms.

I am really sad that the country that is suppose to be the greatest in the world, has turned in to the most hated. I mean, we can't go anywhere because we may be killed because we are Americans. This is not what we are suppose to be or represent.

I know that some of you may not agree. But that is ok, because that is what this country is suppose to provide for us, freedom of speech. but if our freedoms are being hindered by people that are too rich to care for what happens to the rest of us, that I have a problem with.

what do you think? Please dont hate me for what I just said, I mean no disrespect to us the American people. But we are being hated all over the world. This is not the way is suppose to be.

JC

3rd ID 1/7 INF
"Once you pull the pin, Mr. Grenade is not your friend anymore."
Rickey Nelson
Senior Vet
Your Gulf War Unit: 1087th Trans Co.

Post by Rickey Nelson » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:29 pm

I agree... but there are things we need to do to let people know that we are not going to be pushed around... there where some Commander in Chiefs that were led by the congressmen in Washington that did nothing when we where bullied.. If you can remember when the hostages where taken and Ronald Regan said if he wins the presidency his is coming to get them and he won and they let them go.....I am PROUD to have served under George Bush and STORMING NORMAN...and the way they kept the congressmen and the news media from interfering.
DESERT SHIELD/STORM NOV 90-JUN 91

16th support group
4th Trans Batt.
1087 Trans Co.
Road Warrior
SSG Retired..... 1976-1997
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you.
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American G.I.
"One died for your soul, the other for your freedom!"
Life Member VFW Post 9573
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Well put in both cases.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
Redmaxx
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.

Post by Redmaxx » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:59 pm

Rickey Nelson wrote:I agree... but there are things we need to do to let people know that we are not going to be pushed around... there where some Commander in Chiefs that were led by the congressmen in Washington that did nothing when we where bullied.. If you can remember when the hostages where taken and Ronald Regan said if he wins the presidency his is coming to get them and he won and they let them go.....I am PROUD to have served under George Bush and STORMING NORMAN...and the way they kept the congressmen and the news media from interfering.
I am proud too.
B Co. 7/159 Avn. Regt.
SSR Platoon
Operation Desert Shield/Storm/Cease Fire 1990/1991
lw173
Soldier

OK

Post by lw173 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

Well, brothers, I cannot argue with you, because I am PROUD as well to have done the deed, Just not with the current CIC.
5thFSEMSG
Vet

Post by 5thFSEMSG » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:42 pm

He has had his problems, but I'll take him any day over Al Gore. Would you REALLY have wanted Al Gore to be President when we were attacked? We would have been apologizing to the terrorists and paying reparations to the terrorist's families because our big old, nasty buildings got in the way of their stolen airplanes!

If you think that's bad, see what becomes of the Military if the unimaginable happens and Hillary becomes President for the 3rd time. SHUDDER!
5th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, 5th Forward Surgical Element, Fort Bragg NC, DS/DS Oct 90 to Apr 91

lw173
Soldier

Ok

Post by lw173 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:39 am

rgr
doublecheese
Recruit

Post by doublecheese » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:56 am

5thFSEMSG wrote:He has had his problems, but I'll take him any day over Al Gore. Would you REALLY have wanted Al Gore to be President when we were attacked? We would have been apologizing to the terrorists and paying reparations to the terrorist's families because our big old, nasty buildings got in the way of their stolen airplanes!

If you think that's bad, see what becomes of the Military if the unimaginable happens and Hillary becomes President for the 3rd time. SHUDDER!
I think the outcome will always be the same, no matter who is incharge. our goverment plays us like a fiddle.
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation

Post by bilbo37 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:51 pm

That may be true.. Though I wish that there were a better way to have the CIC step down when the people say enough is enough....
lw173
Soldier

Ok

Post by lw173 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:15 am

I think they all those are somewhat related to each other. I think there are 8 ex-presidents that are true bloodline, but they all come from the same gene.

JC
3rd ID
Bco. 1/7th INF
Aco. 1/29th TRADOC