Was There Really a War?

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.

Did anyone actually die in that war?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:56 pm

Yes (who, how, when)
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
Robert Meade
User

Was There Really a War?

Post by Robert Meade » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:56 pm

"Bush Daddy Delusions"
author: Robert Meade "Bobby" "Israel" Deaf Messenger Jul 26, 2001

Just as Bush Daddy probably never gave a speech when he was in the White House, he probably didn't have anything to do with what happened in the Persian Gulf War; but he covers that up by acting like he is too modest to talk about it.

My Daddy said that the Persian Gulf War was the fulfillment of prophecy in respect to the eighth Chapter of the Book of Daniel, Daniel's dream of the Ram and Goat. Saddam Hussein was the Ram over there, doing as he pleased, walking all over everyone. "If the Israelis had taken a clue from the Persian Gulf War, they would have understood that was the way to fight a war, for I set that war off. When troop buildup started, I began writing to every single D.C. official who had anything to do with the military, (the numbers and addresses for the military were in the phone book at that time) warning them, among other things, not to dig in over there but to move on Saddam Hussein relentlessly. (I even wrote to Saddam Hussein, berating him for behaving the way he was, asking him what his problem was, couldn't he "get any good drugs over there?", and offering to send him Marion Barry to help solve this problem; but they apparently never did send the letter even if they did tell him to expect Marion Barry.) When they started to dig in after troop buildup was complete, I went to Lafayette Park across from the White House, wearing a sign depicting the "Heart of Israel", and descended on a group of peace protesters. In the loudest voice that has probably ever been heard in DC, I let them know that "I come to fight a Holy Holy Holy War! I'm fighting in a Holy Holy Holy Land! That makes me a Holy Holy Holy Man!" I sang that twice, and even all the way to Capitol Hill, they probably said; "You hear that! There must be a crowd of people calling for a Holy War over at the White House!" (In my letters to DC officials I had told them that I was going to let them know when to move on Saddam Hussein, and I must have unconsciously sensed that this was the only way that I was ever going to get through to them again. I told the peace protesters: "There is no war! Get out of here!"; and they left; but I bet they were surprised when they got home.) The media recorded this (me in Lafayette Park), it went to the ends of the earth, and the planes were in the air within minutes. A million man army advanced, few shots were fired, and the war was over within days. Never on earth has such a thing happened, for nobody died! (If they had kept pursuing Saddam, they probably could have chased him all the way to Iran with minimal losses; but when they stopped, I said that was enough, for their power over Saddam had been broken. They should cherish those empty body bags always. I've heard that they are condsidered holy items in Kuwait. The Iraquis who died were probably shot or run over by their own men, but I doubt if Saddam would admit that.) Deaths did occur in what were probably creative nonviolent "accidents" after the War (i.e. among the allies, handling what they were told was not live ammunition). President Bush wanted nothing to do with it until he saw how it came out, then he started bragging about it even though he never stood up for it (Bible says he was putting "on great airs") 11/1/00" Israel, the Holy Nation was probably born at Lafayette Park that night. Billy Graham was sitting there with the President when it happened. Since then the lawless ones have continuously been persecuting and murdering those who acknowledge Israel, the Holy Nation or those who reveal what really happened to make that war come out the way it did. Since I wrote the above article, note the attempts to try to publicize that someone died in that war, even going so far as to go lay a wreath for them. I even wrote to the military regarding the Persian Gulf War Syndrome, explaining that it was probably primarily caused by petroleum poisoning from the burning oil wells and that immediate vigorous exercise along with copious water and lemon juice was probably the best remedy. If they didn't do that, the poison probably caused permanent damage throughout the body. So that War was probably an act of God with Him using me as a conduit for His voice, for I was extremely distressed about those soldiers digging in over there. I knew that Saddam could have slaughtered them like insects. The former President Bush used my 15 months of unlawful hospitalization as an occasion to portray himself as a "mover and a shaker" in that War in order to help get his son in the White House.

Comment: Foolproof Plan? by Robert Meade 2007-05-01 8:40
"Whisper something soft and kind.." (psst) "That's not live amunition." As for the current war, it is poopheads blowing people up. Saddam probably never raised a finger against the U.S..

Comeupance! ** June 2007

A nation of poopheads? He who does evil is in line for his own death. (Pr. 11:19)

" The curse of an evil deed is that it will always continue to engender evil " Schiller There is no war in Gaza, Iraq or Afghanistan! It is poopheads blowing people up, and the System is set up to protect poopheads. Poopheads tricking people into blowing themselves up etc. Rumors of War! Nothing more, nothing less. Don't forget that Hamas is part of the Serpent. Bush Daddy says that Al Qaeda, Fatah, and Taliban are also part of the Serpent. Bush Daddy said that history would tell his tale; thus they try to cover up what happened in the Persian Gulf War, trying to change the set times and laws. (Dan. 7:25) Instead of admitting that no one died in that war 1/16-2/7/91, they extended it to 2/28, fabricated Operation Desert Sabre (see Yahoo), said that an ammunition explosion was a scud missile from Saddam, and many more falsehoods. Bush Daddy also reveals that this fabricated second half of the PGW was used to kill those soldiers who tried to find out what happened 1/16-2/7. (700 allied deaths allegedly occured in that war. When I browsed the casualties, I found deaths listed from 12/90-9/91 and only two of them that I found, Herr and Grimm, supposedly occurred during the actual war. Check it out. Find out if they really died in or from that war because there was not a single death reported in the Washington Post, which I bought First Edition every single day of the war.) History ended and the end of all things drew close when the PGW happened. There was never supposed to be another war. This is proof that the Bush Nazis have been given power to rule until God's word are fulfilled (Rev. 17:17), that is until they are all killed. "Do something, whether good or bad so that we may be dismayed and filled with fear. Behold, you are less than nothing, and your works are utterly worthless; he who chooses you is detestable." (Is. 41:23-24)

Why haven't the Bush Nazis been trapped by the sin of their mouths? (Ps. 59:12) Bush Daddy's " military " , the media has overextended it's rights to copyrightable expression by saying that news is copyrightable when it is not original to them; thus they create their own Copyright Clearance schemes in their futile attempt to rewrite history with fabrications. As I remember copyright law, you can reproduce any printed material as long as you don't make money on it; plus you have to use it and label it: For Educational Purposes Only. The solution is to get the original releases that confirmed that PGW was a plus or minus 21 Day War, post that info everywhere, and keep your powder dry.

(From Gone To Be A Soldier In The Army Of The Lord **** via Yahoo)
Last edited by Robert Meade on Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the one who made the PGW come out the way it did, and I say not one person died in the war itself
Robert Meade
User

corrections have been done

Post by Robert Meade » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:52 pm

mission accomplished! Robert Meade
Robert Meade
User

More Detail

Post by Robert Meade » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:00 pm

I continued my search of the alleged casualties today and found listings from 10/90 to 11/99 and Lovell, in addition to Herr and Grimm who supposedly died in the actual war.
I am the one who made the PGW come out the way it did, and I say not one person died in the war itself
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 2nd Brigade 1st Infantry Division

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:37 pm

I know for a fact that some people actually died in the war, I was part of a medivac of a soldier that was killed by a landmine.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(12/91 - present) - miss the service
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
(4/88 - 9/88) AIT Fort Gordon, Ga
(12/87 - 3/88) Basic Training Fort Jackson, SC
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton
Robert Meade
User

Bob Replies

Post by Robert Meade » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 pm

I am sorry to hear what you went through and know what it means to lose someone; however I question whether or not those deaths happened during the war. Did you read what I wrote? The war lasted from 1/16/91 to approximately 2/7/91. The war lasted 21-23 days. It began on January 16th after Congress had approved it. It ended when the army stopped chasing Saddam or a day or two after that. If you can, tell me how and where the three mentioned above died, for their deaths were allegedly in the war. As for the deaths that you mentioned, go to the casualty list and check the dates. Bob
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:52 am

There were many deaths during the time frame you indicate, mostly marines outside Khafji and the crew of an AC-130 Spectre. It seems the majority of deaths were on February 25th just before the cease fire.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
(9/90 - 12/91) 2nd Bde 1st Infantry Division - Desert Shield / Desert Storm Combat VET
(9/88 - 9/90) C-17th Signal Battalion of 22nd Signal Brigade - Sachsenhausen Bar Scene VET
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
Robert Meade
User

Did you read it?

Post by Robert Meade » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:19 am

Dear Sir,
The war ended after 21 or 23 days @ February 7, 1991. What happened after that was in the hands of those who God has condemned. Those soldiers did not die in the Persian Gulf War. Operation Desert Storm was not the Persian Gulf War! Tell where and how the three that I have mentioned died. Those are the only ones that I found after browsing more than a hundred that supposedly died in the war. No one died! Ask Chuck Norris. Go in person. Bob
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:42 am

Go spam a different forum plz. You are wrong and you know it. I never mentioned the 3 you mentioned but I do know over a dozen others DID die during the time span you mention, many wre Marines killed outside Khafji and the whole crew of an AC-130 "Spectre" GunShip where killed when they were shot down. ReDo your research and spam another forum with it.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
Robert Meade
User

Name Them!

Post by Robert Meade » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:16 pm

You have the list right there at your fingertips. I found those by going through a hundred or more. If these Marines did die, how did it happen without the media reporting it? You are spamming this site. Not I. Bob
Robert Meade
User

Furthermore

Post by Robert Meade » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Dear Commentor,
Also go find out who in hell told them to stop moving on Saddam. They probably could have chased him all the way to Iran with no losses, and Iran would have killed him. When they stopped, I was back on the typewriter, a 1930 Underwood, typing letters at 50 wpm or more till I knew that they were not going to move on him again and that the war was over. I laid it all on the line to bring back everyone that I could. If you don't think the current war is poopheads blowing people up, consider who is sending these troops by these roadside bombs with such regularity. If you do not have the sense to read what I write in detail before you make a comment, just be silent in The Lord's presence. Robert Meade
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Re: Name Them!

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:30 pm

Robert Meade wrote:You have the list right there at your fingertips. I found those by going through a hundred or more. If these Marines did die, how did it happen without the media reporting it? You are spamming this site. Not I.
It is obvious your research is flawed. We had 1 soldier who was killed by a landmine in my Brigades Chemical Detection unit in early February. I don't know if the media covered any of it immediately but I have seen the playback video of his story as it was released to his hometown. As far as the list, you are right and there are other casualty lists online that date certain deaths as being during your timeframe.

Why you are wanting to come here and stir things up is beyond me, many of us have enough issues from back then without dealing with you.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
Robert Meade
User

Take a look at yourself

Post by Robert Meade » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 pm

Dear Dagger,
Now you are bringing up another one. You do not have the names of these soldiers. I went and looked at that C-130 crash, and I saw that the whole thing was fabricated to say that Saddam had launched a ground attack into Kuwait was crazy. Saddam was hundreds of miles away on the run. That crash was not reported by the media at all! Most of the links for that story had been disabled too. Why are there no media reports included in the account of that crash? It was not a casualty of war, I am quite certain; but they tried to make it look like it was. Go look at Operation Desert Sabre and tell me what part of that lie is true. Bob
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Names and dates

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:14 pm

Marine Lance Corporal Eliseo Felix, 19 of Avondale. Killed on February 2. Killed by friendly fire while driving in a convoy of trucks.

Marine Lance Corporal Thomas A. Jenkins, 20 of Couterville. Killed on January 30. Killed in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Marine Lance Corporal Frank C. Allen, 22 of Waianae. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Air Force Major Thomas F. Koritz, 37 of Rochelle. Listed as MIA on Jan. 18. Changed to KIA on March 22. Shot down in an F-15 over Iraq.

Navy Lt. Charles J. Turner, 29 of Richfield. Listed as MIA on Jan. 18. Changed to KIA on March 22. Shot down in a Navy A-6 over Kuwait. Left a 6-month-old son.

Navy Lt. William T. Costen, 27 of St. Louis. Listed as MIA on Jan. 18. Changed to KIA on March 22. Shot down in an A-6 Intruder.

Marine Sergeant Garett A. Mongrella, 25 of Belvidere. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji. Survived by his wife and son.

Marine Corporal Ismael Cotto, 27 of the Bronx, New York City. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji. Survived by his wife and daughter.

Marine Lance Corporal David T. Snyder, 21 of Kenmore. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Marine Lance Corporal James H. Lumpkins, 22 of New Richmond. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Marine Lance Corporal Michael E. Linderman, Jr., 19 of Douglas. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji. Survived by his wife.

Marine Lance Corporal Daniel B. Walker, 20 of Whitehouse. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Marine Lance Corporal Dion J. Stephenson, 22 of Bountiful. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji. Survived by his brother and fellow Marine Shaun, who was also served in the Gulf.

Marine Private First Class Scott A. Schroeder, 20 of Wauwatosa. Killed on January 30, 1991 in fighting around the Saudi border town of Khafji.

Air Force Sergeant Damon V. Kanuha, 28 of San Diego. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Navy Lt. Commander Michael Scott Speicher, 33 of Jacksonville. MIA on Jan. 17. Shot down in his F-18 on the opening day of the war. He is the father of two children.

Air Force Staff Sergeant John P. Blessinger, 33 of Fort Walton Beach, FL. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Senior Master Sergeant Paul G. Buege, 43 of Mary Esther, FL. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Sergeant Barry M. Clark, 26 of Hulburt Field, FL. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Capt. Arthur Galvan, 33 of Navarre. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Capt. William D. Grimm, 28 of Hulburt Field. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Tech. Sergeant Robert K. Hodges, 28 of Hulburt Field. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Master Sergeant James B. May II, 40 of Fort Walton Beach. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Staff Sergeant John L. Oelschlager, 28 of Niceville. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Staff Sergeant Mark J. Schmauss, 30 of Hulburt Field. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Capt. Dixon L. Walters, Jr., 29 of Navarre. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force Major Paul J. Weaver, 34 of Navarre. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

Air Force 1st Lt. Thomas Clifford Bland, Jr., 26 of Gaithersburg. Listed as MIA when the AC-130 Specrte Gunship he was flying in was shot down on January 31. The Gunship was believed to be involved in Special Forces operations. On March 6, the gunship was found off the coast of Kuwait and all aboard will be listed as Killed in Action when their remains are identified.

All AC-130Us are currently assigned to the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) and serve with the 4th SOS, part of the 16th SOW, at Hurlburt Field, Florida.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton
bilbo37
Good Soldiers Never Die
Your Gulf War Unit: 3rd Battalion (ATC), 58th Aviation

Post by bilbo37 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm

May they all rest in Peace....
Dagger X-Ray
Good Soldiers Never Die

Post by Dagger X-Ray » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:57 pm

bilbo37 wrote:May they all rest in Peace....
There were many others but these are the confirmed deaths within the time frame he stated.
Dagger X-Ray - ARMY
-George Orwell
- General George Patton