Hello from new user

Please visit this area and participate in various diffrent topics of discussion.
Marine grunt
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 3/3 Kilo co. Task Force Taro

Hello from new user

Post by Marine grunt » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:15 am

Just registered and would like to say hello. Looking forward to posting. Semper Fi, Tom
USMC 1988-1992 0311/scout swimmer 3/3 Kilo co. Task Force Taro
leathernlace
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: Please add your Unit

Post by leathernlace » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:49 pm

Hello;
I am new to this site, and would just like to say hello.
I was born in Louisiana, and now reside in Mississippi. To all those who fought in Desert Storm, Thank you so much for your sacrifice. A job well done. Nothing was done in vein. At the time of Desert Storm I was in labor with my only son fighting for my life and his. He was born dead and was ressussitated for ten minutes. I will never forget Desert Storm and the people who fought and gave their lives. I watched it everyday. I realized while I was bringing my son into this world someone was giving their life for it. My son had to have several blood transfusions and still sufferes from the events that happened to him during his birth. But he is a fighter and very strong, I have no doubt that someday he will be someone very important. Because his birth was not in vein either. Thank you for our freedom.
A greatful American MOM
A blessed and grateful American Mom
Thomas2000
Recruit

Post by Thomas2000 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 6:53 pm

Welcome! I hope you hang around a while, we are a good bunch here, when we all make it back.
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein
Marine grunt
Recruit
Your Gulf War Unit: 3/3 Kilo co. Task Force Taro

Post by Marine grunt » Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:26 pm

yeah im looking forward to things picking up. nice to meet ya thomas. leathernlace....hmmm there is a store in my town called that :wink:
USMC 1988-1992 0311/scout swimmer 3/3 Kilo co. Task Force Taro
Thomas2000
Recruit

Post by Thomas2000 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:06 pm

You too grunt! Lots of good information and support around here when we get rolling!
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein